Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Major Ursa

Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Post by Major Ursa »

I've waited long enough for this. It's time for my Super Bowl thread. Here is this year's Super Bowl matchup.

For the American Conference: The Pittsburgh Steelers.

History is on thier side with already 5 out of 6 Super Bowls won. Once again, Big Ben will be the quarterback.

For the National Conference: The Arizona Cardinals.

This is thier first trip ever to the biggest game of any NFL season. But QB Kurt Warner is no stranger to this game. He led the St. Louis Rams to two trips to the game. He has won one of them against the Tennesee Titans.

What dose the bear say: The Steelers have too much going for them. So I say it will be The Steelers.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Dialga-Brite

Re: Super Bowl XLIII: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Post by Dialga-Brite »

I want the cardinals to win because like the Eagles (my favorite team who they beat in the championship game), they weren't expected to do anything this year, and look how far they've come! I also noticed that one of the cardinals was crying (happily) when they won and I kind of identify with people that cry, especially when it's a man since lots of men think it's not manly for them to cry.
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

bengals55

Post by bengals55 »

I'm pulling for the Cards in this as well. Obviously because I'm a Bengals fan... :lol: but also because I know what it's like to be long suffering and everyone deserves a title.
Bengalisms... I has them.

http://social.zune.net/member/Bengals55

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

My dad and I were torn during this season. He's a Philly man, we lived in Arizona for two years, Baltimore for eleven, and now we live in a little town just over the state line from Pittsburgh. T-T We were rooting for an All PA Superbowl, but alas. I love Arizona teams - I rooted for the Diamondbacks when they made it to the World Series. But I can't help but feel the team spirit around here. It's surprisingly less annoying than the arrogance of Baltimore back when the Ravens won their first Superbowl. That said, I'm gonna have to go for the Steelers.

PryncessLayah

Post by PryncessLayah »

That was a good game... til the end!
I hate it when the Super Bowl is boring... and this year... it was exciting til the last few seconds :)
I am a MIAMI DOLPHINS fan, so maybe next year I will be celebrating my team (wishful and hopeful thinking), here in Miami where Super Bowl 44 is... I live in south florida by the way:)