Forum Logo!

SunSpire
Site Admin

Forum Logo!

Post by SunSpire »

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in creating a new logo for the boards?

The next theme will be all about the spring and summer seasons, or that's the idea anyway. I usually put up my own logos but I thought maybe someone else would love to get creative and draw something awesome for us? Only limitations are it must be RB related and scale-able to 908 pixels width (board's width)

There's plenty of time so no rush necessary. What you think? :)

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

Maki

Forum Logo!

Post by Maki »

What about the Easter theme first? It's coming in 2 weeks.

Tennyo

Forum Logo!

Post by Tennyo »

So when you say logo you actually mean the entire banner that goes on top?

SunSpire
Site Admin

Forum Logo!

Post by SunSpire »

Maki~
Well it'd be great if we could design something that doesn't need to be taken down again a couple days later because the event has passed, but yeah .. if you created a nice easter banner in time then sure, we can put that up for a while too!

Tennyo~
Yes, the entire banner spanning across the boards, including characters, background and any other details you can think of. It'd be a widescreen image that should not exceed the dimensions of the current banner. Hope this helps :)

EDIT: I've just received a banner submission from an artist over at DeviantArt, it looks really cool so I put it up straight away :) Of course you can still submit your own work if you got anything in mind!

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]