Rainbow Shoes

TheWendybird

Re: Rainbow Shoes

Post by TheWendybird »

I want my neon green overalls back....and then i want neon rainbow sneakers with VELCRO!! And then I shall wear my hair in piggy tails (which I do anyhow) and wear my Rainbow Brite hair ties. Oh yes! I will make it happen someday! LOL hopefully sooner than later. Yes I can tie my shoes but I really liked velcro lol
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

We are kindred spirits methinks ;) I love overalls! and I wore velcro sneakers for such a long time. I don't think I learned to tie until the end of 6th grade :blush: and I love to wear my hair in pigtails. I wear the brightest and most colorfull clothes that I can find, and I love accessories.

:)

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

WOOHOO! Awesome! Me and Starvoyager made these tye dye shirts back in early '08 but mine got all stretched out of shape so I need to make a new one. I need to tye dye a lot of things..there is a severe lack of color in the clothes out there today...although I must say a lot of the summer stuff is getting a BIT more colorful now. Tye Dyed overalls would be frigging awesome but...Prably not very easy to do haha
*~*~Krista~*~*

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:WOOHOO! Awesome! Me and Starvoyager made these tye dye shirts back in early '08 but mine got all stretched out of shape so I need to make a new one. I need to tye dye a lot of things..there is a severe lack of color in the clothes out there today...although I must say a lot of the summer stuff is getting a BIT more colorful now. Tye Dyed overalls would be frigging awesome but...Prably not very easy to do haha
*scratches head* I wasn't aware we were wearing black and grey and white in summer.... XD

While I don't care for tie-dye in rainbow colors, I do love bright and vibrant blouses for my work outfits. I'll buy multiples of the same shirt if I love the colors.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I love tie dyed stuff :) but it's pretty impossible to find here. Is it hard to do? I should try it! Oh gosh, tie dyed overalls would be the best! I know what you mean, it's even harder to find colorfull clothes in Canada, or at least where I am now anyways. So much brown and black and grey, sometimes I find dark colors like navy or dark green . . . I guess because most people seem to be comfortable wearing darker clothes. But not me! The brighter the better!! So usually, I only find stuff during the summer. I've taken to wearing really bright accessories and jewerly because those things can be a lot more colorfull, easier to find, or easy to make. I keep telling myself that one day I'll sew my own clothes! :)

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

I do the same thing Chibi! If I find something in different colors, I'll get the same thing in every color. I even organize my closet acording to color. pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue-green, blue, indigo, purple. ha! ha! :)

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
TheWendybird wrote:WOOHOO! Awesome! Me and Starvoyager made these tye dye shirts back in early '08 but mine got all stretched out of shape so I need to make a new one. I need to tye dye a lot of things..there is a severe lack of color in the clothes out there today...although I must say a lot of the summer stuff is getting a BIT more colorful now. Tye Dyed overalls would be frigging awesome but...Prably not very easy to do haha
*scratches head* I wasn't aware we were wearing black and grey and white in summer.... XD

While I don't care for tie-dye in rainbow colors, I do love bright and vibrant blouses for my work outfits. I'll buy multiples of the same shirt if I love the colors.

Well it's not that it was black and grey and white but the colors were not extremely vibrant for a while. i've seen stuff bordering on neon again lately but not quite there yet hehe
*~*~Krista~*~*

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Here are some more awesome rainbow shoes!!

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/ ... ad%20Wedge
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Here are some more awesome rainbow shoes!!

It's like what Rainbow would wear to a fancy party!! hehehe
*~*~Krista~*~*

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Here are some more awesome rainbow shoes!!

Ohhhh, Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those really look like what Rainbow Brite would wear when she outgrew her moon boots :bg: .
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!