Admin

Rainbow Pancakes

Post by Rainbow Brite »

~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Re: Rainbow Pancakes

Post by Chibi Rachy »

XD I had planned to have pancakes tonight and I think I have food coloring as well.... never thought to color my pancakes though. I'm so doing that. But only one color. Cause I am only making for one person XD. Though I could try squirting drops after I've dropped one in the skillet... after I've added chocolate chips, of course!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

V E R Y Cute :bg:
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

These colourful pancakes look totally fantastic and yum too ! :lol:

I would like to try this out too in the future.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

That's really awesome! Now I'm gonna try that sometime :P

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

XD Food coloring does make pancakes more fun. I did confetti first and then changed the whole bottle to a seafoam green. That was fun. I think it may be her use of the flaxen seeds that makes it bright though.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

haha That's cute. :)

Have you guys checked out Pixeledanddead's gallery on DA? She's got some pics of rainbow cupcakes and regular cake that she made. :)

Her page: http://pixelledanddead.deviantart.com/
Her cakes: http://pixelledanddead.deviantart.com/g ... y-Coolness

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I decided that every time I eat pancakes, I'm gonna put some food coloring in 'em. It's totally fun. The idea also inspired a short fanfic piece, that of course got posted in my blog here, since it's not RB related XD

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Tennyo wrote:haha That's cute. :)

Have you guys checked out Pixeledanddead's gallery on DA? She's got some pics of rainbow cupcakes and regular cake that she made. :)

Her page: http://pixelledanddead.deviantart.com/
Her cakes: http://pixelledanddead.deviantart.com/g ... y-Coolness
Very cool!! My mom has made a few cakes like that for me over the years :) I just love 'em!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I had to post on this again. It's too funny. I'd mentioned this thread to Fanchan and showed her the journal. Yesterday when I got home from school, she told me about how she had made her own colored pancakes, and what fun it had been. Being the artist she is, she wants to do it again and this time take toothpicks to swirl the colors on the pancake. Me, I just want to make pancake faces!

I'm still attempting to get mom to try it, especially since she mentioned possibly making pancakes tonight, but she still thinks we're all loony! XD