thread :P

J3llyb3ans

Re: thread :P

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:@Rachy - Thanks, I'll have to see the Care Bear stuff next time I go there. I have really been wishing for more Wish Bears for my birthday, but American Greetings/Moonscoop/Hasbro has only put 2 AiCaL DVDs in stores so far this year.

@J3llyb3ans - There is a place called Big Lots or Odd Lots that is a lot like Ollie's with a good selection of toys and I almost got a Sweetie Belle there, maybe there is one near you.

Uploaded 2 new vids to Wishtube over the weekend, check sig for link.
Oh yeah. We have Big Lots around here. No wonder it sounded like something I had been to before. :P

Two videos. I'll have to go check those out.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

My sink is dead... is all clogged up and the landlord is supposed to stop by tonight, but we'll see if that actually happens.

I also hate not having sinus meds for nighttime. I have 12 hour stuff for the day, but not night so my dose wears off about 7, which sucks. I automatically stuff up and can't breathe through my nose.

Also, today was a good day for my usual workout. I just felt so good about myself and on top of my game. I've noticed that things have been working. My flexibility in my thighs is increasing. I can lift myself easier with the jackknife exercises, which are meant to tone abs. Then I always do a good bit on Just Dance and I dunno...I think I just really let loose tonight and went with it. I broke a lot of high scores on my current favorite songs. It was just...really fun.

I got asked about my necklace at school today. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to wonder what it meant. It was the coworker I'm cool with and I mentioned to her how I loved the meaning so much and how it should embody my life that I had it tattooed on my arm. I told her I'd show her when I was wearing a shirt I could roll up that far XD
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Went Walmart shopping and found a 5 USD copy of Sweet Dreams Movie. Would have got the 9 USD Valentine 2010 repackaged Care Bears: Hearts at Sea if I had more money or a Princess and The Frog tee if there was a size bigger than 7-8 or 10-12. Why do all the affordable child-like, kid's or innocent clothes have to be one size too small?

Found a odd Hello Kitty vid on Youtube with someone calling Kitty negative names. Can't seem to find it again, but some of the names had bad words and I got mad at it. (especially the chipmunk part) I should find out how I can report it to Youtube and make it for ages 18 and older. Whoever uploaded it should have their account suspended because they posted negative material to other kid's videos.

August 2009 6 inch soft bodied Orange Blossom found a pile of 1995 and older Barbie clothes and tried all of them on. She decided to wear the 1985 release Peaches and Cream (I think I spelled it right) outfit without the shoes and scarf-thingy and trip all over the house because the outfit was made for a 10-12 inch doll. I then took two layers of the skirt and wrapped them around her waist with one of my Hello Kitty ponytail-holders and she walked gracefully to her Hello Kitty mattress and fell asleep. She makes me think of a younger version of the newest Disney Princess when wearing that. Will Orange kiss a stuffed frog after reading this comment?

After reading Rachy's comment, it makes me want a Wii to get good workouts.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

WishBear2001 wrote:After reading Rachy's comment, it makes me want a Wii to get good workouts.
Not cheaply, that's for sure.

The dance game gives me aerobics, while the other exercises are for strength, such as the jackknife, lunge, side lunge, and side plank.

People say to just go to the gym, but I really don't feel comfortable with that. This lets me go at my own pace. I'm doing it cause I want to look good and because I want to look better for my cosplay bits.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

New toys are arriving at work currently. It's exciting. I wonder what's going on the shelves tonight. I could go in tommorow on my day off just for the sake of seeing what came in. I most likely will too. I know there should be some new SSC dolls showing up soon. Maybe we'll finally get the new RB dolls.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

J3llyb3ans wrote:New toys are arriving at work currently. It's exciting. I wonder what's going on the shelves tonight. I could go in tommorow on my day off just for the sake of seeing what came in. I most likely will too. I know there should be some new SSC dolls showing up soon. Maybe we'll finally get the new RB dolls.
noflak: I CAN HAS MOONGLOW??????/
WishBear: As long as you don't eat her hair...
noflak: I LIKE HAIR!
WishBear: lolkitteh is demanding...

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Got a haircut today :) I don't think I've had one since sometime in November. I simply needed it trimmed up and thinned out. My bangs were getting too long and it was too thick for me. Truthfully, it doesn't look any different than before.

I'm quite fond of this style at this point.

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

With purple hair you would have the potential to cosplay-dress like Shy violet Chibi!
:lol:

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Got any tips on training biting lolkitteh?

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tom-sprite wrote:With purple hair you would have the potential to cosplay-dress like Shy violet Chibi!
:lol:
XD Thanks Tom. Nevermind the fact that I was wear a purple quarter-sleeve polo that day!

Today was another long day. One student makes it that way and the days he isn't there, things go so much more smoothly. One good thing though is that one of my reading classes are learning how to speak in front of a classroom using a technique my public speaking teacher used with my class in college. I can already see a difference within a week of using it with them. They will be doing presentations in front of the classroom in about 5 weeks, so I'm prepping them so that they will do well on the oral grading of it.