spam thread

Chibi Rachy

Re: spam thread

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Let's see...

- Soccer was cancelled for tomorrow (they called it last night) due to rain and cold weather
- I finished pretty much all my school work
- All I have to really do is a sub folder this weekend and vacuum/scrub

Therefore, I am crashing on the couch most of the day and watching Sgt. Frog. I got my DVD set today in the mail, all 13 eps (1st half of the first season). It also means I finally get to sleep in on a Saturday too. I am excited!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Anyone remember when footie PJs were the big thing as a kid? Yeah so I loved my sets I had, and didn't get anymore til I was a teenager. I got two sets around that time that were a 2 piece set and the shirt had a pocket in it, much like a hoodie. I still have both sets and wear them all winter, but have wanted more. When I got a discount card for educators for JCP, I went searching. I found they sold sets that were one piece so I had to buy a pair. Is cute too, pink with penguins all over.

In other news, I should be going to Fanchan's for the Halloween weekend. Soccer's over by that weekend as long as they don't reschedule. I've not been to her place since summer, even though I saw her recently when I went to KuroKiiro. This should be fun :D
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Anyone remember when footie PJs were the big thing as a kid? Yeah so I loved my sets I had, and didn't get anymore til I was a teenager. I got two sets around that time that were a 2 piece set and the shirt had a pocket in it, much like a hoodie. I still have both sets and wear them all winter, but have wanted more. When I got a discount card for educators for JCP, I went searching. I found they sold sets that were one piece so I had to buy a pair. Is cute too, pink with penguins all over.

In other news, I should be going to Fanchan's for the Halloween weekend. Soccer's over by that weekend as long as they don't reschedule. I've not been to her place since summer, even though I saw her recently when I went to KuroKiiro. This should be fun :D
OMG you love footies too? Starvoyager and I bought some back xmas '07 and we've worn them ever since. I was dying to have some again and we found some online. I didn't know if anyone else really cared for them anymore hehe

As for Halloween we're going out as Disney's Peter & Wendy (are you shocked? :P I'm sure you're not lol) we'll be camping with his parents...hopefully the weather will be nice for trick or treating cause my costume is being custom made by someone on ebay and it looks really nice in the pics..but i guess if it gets muddy it will get professionally cleaned or something lol Yes the campground has trick or treating how cool is that? hehehe
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Anyone remember when footie PJs were the big thing as a kid? Yeah so I loved my sets I had, and didn't get anymore til I was a teenager. I got two sets around that time that were a 2 piece set and the shirt had a pocket in it, much like a hoodie. I still have both sets and wear them all winter, but have wanted more. When I got a discount card for educators for JCP, I went searching. I found they sold sets that were one piece so I had to buy a pair. Is cute too, pink with penguins all over.

OMG you love footies too? Starvoyager and I bought some back xmas '07 and we've worn them ever since. I was dying to have some again and we found some online. I didn't know if anyone else really cared for them anymore hehe

As for Halloween we're going out as Disney's Peter & Wendy (are you shocked? :P I'm sure you're not lol) we'll be camping with his parents...hopefully the weather will be nice for trick or treating cause my costume is being custom made by someone on ebay and it looks really nice in the pics..but i guess if it gets muddy it will get professionally cleaned or something lol Yes the campground has trick or treating how cool is that? hehehe
XD no I love my footie PJs. I can't wait to get these. I've not worn a one piece set since I was a kid!

No, it's not surprising that you two are dressing as Peter and Wendy. I'm not sure if I'll dress up or not. Suppose it depends on what we do, but I may see about dressing up for school. Not sure if this school lets teachers dress up for Halloween. I'd love to be able to wear my Illyasviel costume though.

To add on, I watched the rest of Sgt Frog Season 1, Part 1 today. I got my DVD set in the mail on Friday, watched about 5 episodes last night, and the other 8 today. So funny. The other part of Season 1 doesn't come out until November, but I'm buying it when it comes out :)

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
TheWendybird wrote:

XD no I love my footie PJs. I can't wait to get these. I've not worn a one piece set since I was a kid!

No, it's not surprising that you two are dressing as Peter and Wendy. I'm not sure if I'll dress up or not. Suppose it depends on what we do, but I may see about dressing up for school. Not sure if this school lets teachers dress up for Halloween. I'd love to be able to wear my Illyasviel costume though.

To add on, I watched the rest of Sgt Frog Season 1, Part 1 today. I got my DVD set in the mail on Friday, watched about 5 episodes last night, and the other 8 today. So funny. The other part of Season 1 doesn't come out until November, but I'm buying it when it comes out :)
My high school and college allowed dressing up for halloween....though I can't say I remember for sure if any teachers did...you should ask that would rock :D lol
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

I miss footie pj's.

Not as much as this however. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovzd1dMoJVw&feature=channel

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Wolf Ranger wrote:I miss footie pj's.

Not as much as this however. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovzd1dMoJVw&feature=channel
XD looks like I started something... also, got my footie pjs earlier this week and they are sooo comfy. And baggy. But really comfy. For those ladies who want to buy them, jcpenney.com does have them. For the men, well various internet sites sell them.

I need to read more often though...it inspires me to write or at least to want to write.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

I recently cleaned my room and found the long missing Rainbow Dash MLP and

10 INCH PLAYALONG TOYS WISH BEAR!!

I recently thought of why Wish went missing and it was that in 5th grade, Dad said she would get thrown away so I hid her, eventually forgetting why I was so protective of that box. My dad now realizes how important she is.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Just found out that Tegan and Sara's latest album comes out tomorrow... probably will just pay to download it since I rarely listen to actual CDs anymore... either got my computer, my mp3 player, or my mp3 player hooked into my CD/Cassette player.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Well, I'm still sick, started at the beginning of last week but has gotten bad last weekend. Boo!

3 items that I bought on Ebay are taking forever to get here! 1 is from Maryland and has been nearly 2 weeks now, 1 from Florida and last one from Texas. All have been over a week. Either I'm having back luck with lousy sellers or USPS stinks right now.

Not to mention that I am getting outbid on every single thing at the last possible second. I don't know where people get the money and the time to do that constantly! I always seem to pick the worst times to work on my collection. Why oh why is RB so hard to find, and just about every other 80's stuff is selling for zilch??

Not having a good week Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by Aquarius on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.