spam XD

WishBear2001

Re: spam XD

Post by WishBear2001 »

Walking in the snow here is a pain in the tail. It was so slippery I fell on my tail a few times.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Changed my icon, woot. Now it's Koyuki from Sgt. Frog. Also, the implied yuri moments between her and Natsumi are too cute...

We ended up with about 33 inches of snow. My car is finally unburied. I just have to make the space in front and in back wider. There's certainly no school tomorrow. Heck, even the main road isn't completely clear. It's just snow packed. I hope it ends up un-snow packed before school starts again or I'm so screwed. I do not have 4-wheel drive on my car. I don't think we'll have school though til mid-week anyway, but that's beside the point.

I've done so much writing, it makes my head spin. Today I didn't do as much, and what I did do was rp related. Instead, I worked on playing Fate/stay night again. Sometimes that makes my head spin. The possibilities for any particular action between the anime, fate route, unlimited blade works route, and the manga (which is based on the unlimited blade works route) can all be completely different. I've a feeling that the Heaven's Feel route will only had to the head spinny-ness of it all once I unlock it.

Anyway, tomorrow I don't know what I want to do. I know I have to go out in the snow again, but beyond that, not sure.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I am so tired of snow. Current prediction says 6-12 inches on top of what we already have. That puts us over 3 feet for sure, and possibly near 4 feet. That's way too much snow. School for tomorrow was cancelled before 10 today. I'm sure it'll be cancelled for Wednesday as well.

In non-snow news...I've done a lot of writing today. A good bit for the rp and then I'm working on something new. I mentioned before that I wanted to rewrite Rainbow Brite and give it my own spin. The basic idea is to make the show darker, which I'm rather good at doing. I sat down this evening to write a first chapter, which would occur before The Beginning of Rainbow Land". It's taken on a life of its own, and I'm just letting it go where it wants. I'm nearing completion of the first part, which is my own way of saying how she ended up going to Rainbow Land in the first place. I need to write a prologue before that, but I may leave that off. It's really not necessary. At any rate, I'll post everything here, and I may post it on ff.net. Not sure just yet.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Changed my icon to Bedtime and Wish from Care Bears: Journey To Joke-a-Lot.
They are so cute and I can't forget their scenes at Grumpy's broken carousel or Funshine on the Joke-a-Lot roller coaster. Got a VHS copy for early birthday present along with new Large Rainbow.

The public school here is closed but not homeschooling. I want a day off because the weather is nice, but going outside causes bullies to knock me down with snowballs. :angry: They must have a problem with nice clothes because kids now think ripped jeans are "cool".

The skirt or the jeans?
http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/show ... =N#picture

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chicaholic ... 8/sizes/o/

The jeans make me LOL every time.

Kids are coming over today for a short time but only the good ones.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Kids came over and watched Hello Kitty DVDs like good little 6 year olds... until they got out Charmmy Kitty. They didn't do anything bad to her though.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Started work on the next chapter of my story.

It's been a bit of a rough night. I did finish Simoun, watching 24 eps in one day. I watched the first two last night. It was beautiful in the end, and I am buying this on DVD. Actually, I'd decided that after the first two eps, and my mind didn't change as the series wore on. I think it may beat out my love for Strawberry Panic if I'm not careful.

I don't know how much snow we have or if it's still snowing. I simply just don't care about that anymore.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

My cat is falling from teh sky! Umm... I mean it's snowing. :P

Re-watched the "Fetch!" ep "Saturday Night with a Slight Fever" and had to LOL over Ruff getting kid's grandparents dancing in a modern music video. Well, anything can happen if a cartoon dog has a game show.

Trying to complete a youtube request but Movie Maker keeps bringing up error messages telling me it "can't find all source files". Grrrr...

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I always seem to forget to do this in the evenings. So I'll do one now.

I woke up this morning and couldn't figure out what day it was. It was a toss-up between Thursday and Friday XD Being off from school has done that to me.

Changed my icon yet again to Neviril and Aaeru from Simoun. At this point, I'm considering bringing one of them into the Reverie rp, but I haven't decided which one. Both are quite tempting. The memory lost would be the same for both (they'd forget each other). The pull from their time period would be the same as well (right after they perform the Emerald Ri Maajon). It's a perfect point because they wish to use it to go to other worlds... Reverie would be that and then they wouldn't be focused on returning home because they meant to jump. Neither would shake the feeling that someone is missing. Neviril would go into her emo funk because this would be the second time it's happened. Aaeru, well... to put it in her words: her heart would hurt. Aaeru is a very positive and quick to action sort. Neviril is quiet and reserved, set in her faith and the emo funk wouldn't help... so I'm really not sure who to put. Both could be fun.

I have almost finished the next chapter for the RB rewrite. I'm thinking it's coming up on introducing Murky and Lurky and that would be a good way to end the second chapter after a brief glimpse at them. At this point, all I gotta say is poor Wisp. Unlike the cartoon, falling and such is not injury free! That is all I will say about that.

Placed some orders on amazon.com and got free 2 day shipping because they let me have another chance at a trial period for Amazon Prime. So I ordered Simoun on DVD, Missing Lynx (it's the 3rd book in the Elite Operatives series I read), and the new edition of Aimee and Jaguar. I'll have all but A&J tomorrow (for some reason, it's still on preorder, even though the release date has passed), and I'll have the first part of Soul Eater on Saturday. I'm excited.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Went to Goodwill and found a large Yummi-Land Mindy Mint Chocolate Chip. Just can't resist that mint scented hair and low price. (see Brazil only SSC Peppermint Fizz :P)

That darn youtube vid request is still not working, hopefully Movie Maker gets working on AMVs again.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

There is a package for me at the post office under registered mail, and I have no idea what it is. I tried to pick it up today, but the postman had not returned it. I'm really hoping it's my figures that were lost in the mail. I really want Minami.

I got my one package today from amazon.com, the one with Simoun in it. I am so happy and I've started watching it again, mostly so I can study Aaeru's character for Reverie. Definitely much better to watch on a tv than on a computer screen. The package also had my Missing Lynx book and I'll have to sit and read it soon. It looks and sounds awesome. The trip to the post office wasn't all so bad though because the lady gave me another package that had come in that morning. It wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow. It was my Soul Eater Pt. 1 DVD set, which I'll also have to watch after I take care of things for Aaeru. I want to watch it in dub form since I've seen it subbed.

Since I'm spending tonight studying Aaeru, I'm afraid I've not been writing. I will soon!