thread :P

J3llyb3ans

Re: thread :P

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Finished some drawings. Added a bunch to my blogs. Made my first YouTube video. Right now, I'm planning my next which will be a slideshow of my art.

I feel quite productive.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Completed a good bit of writing today. I'm very pleased with that. Who knows when I'll next find the time or inspiration to write and work on my stories?

Spent today mostly doing absolutely nothing, the usual way to spend the first day of the new year. Break's almost over, so I've got to live up the break while I've still got it.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Found a 10 inch Playmates Flavor Swirl Strawberry Shortcake/Banana at thrift store for 69 cents. She has frizzed hair, but that's nothing human conditioner and a little brushing can't fix. She is almost complete; only missing the hair clip, hat, shoes, red berry brush and DVD with preview of World Of Friends. I think I have the brush in the "small pieces, bits and bobs" berry-shaped container at my dad's.

Also found a bed at the thrift store that's marked wth a shortened form of the 2004-styled SSC logo and 2006 Playmates for 69 cents, a 2004 PlayAlong VHS cassette of "The Long Lost Care Bears" and a 13 inch PlayAlong Cheer Bear at the thrift store. Does the year 2010 mean good luck??? (or bad because the Care Bears I purchased outnumber Playmates Rainbow Brite??)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Saw the remastered version of MMPR today. Today was the premiere on ABCKids, and I somehow forgot about that... Some of the effects added were cheesy, some really nice. Though, Rangerboard is full of rantfest on the subject. It's nice to see the original team again though.

Working on some more writing at this point. It's rather fun... one thing leads to another and it really wasn't planned at this point.

Got my 2010 Rainbow Brite dolls today in the mail. The smaller dolls are displayed on my desk behind Rin and Saber Alter, and the larger one is on my nightstand with my small 80's RB plush.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

A twist of fate...

I have no idea what happened, but I think for once my wish came true. All schools in the county are on 2 hour delay tomorrow because of the cold weather. However, my school is closed because there is no heat. So I got my extra day off.... it's kinda freaky.

Oh yeah. I got accepted into the RPG I applied for. Now all I need is to be accepted into the 3 relevant communities and I can begin :)

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Chibi Rachy wrote:A twist of fate...

I have no idea what happened, but I think for once my wish came true. All schools in the county are on 2 hour delay tomorrow because of the cold weather. However, my school is closed because there is no heat. So I got my extra day off.... it's kinda freaky.

Now do you believe my pet star Twinkers did that? *giggles over coincidence*

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

WishBear2001 wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:A twist of fate...

Now do you believe my pet star Twinkers did that? *giggles over coincidence*
...I'm not even going to ask. I don't wish upon stars.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Chibi Rachy wrote:I don't wish upon stars.

What about a half dog, half starbuddy creature that follows WishBear2001 around and eats heart shaped waffos for breakfast?

Just uploaded the video about the berry flavored sleepover that Lala Orange and Twink had to Wishtube.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

WishBear2001 wrote:What about a half dog, half starbuddy creature that follows WishBear2001 around and eats heart shaped waffos for breakfast?
...moving on.

First taste of the RPG and I'm rather enjoying the actions of Saber and her being confused by modern high tech devices.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

WishBear2001 wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:I don't wish upon stars.

What about a half dog, half starbuddy creature that follows WishBear2001 around and eats heart shaped waffos for breakfast?

Just uploaded the video about the berry flavored sleepover that Lala Orange and Twink had to Wishtube.
I'm reminded of Snow Fairy Sugar. Waffo! She's just too cute. ^^

Cute vid too, Wish.

On another note, I'm realizing that post wise, I'm approaching 300. I never make it to 300 on a forum. I usually get distracted by life or something. In some cases, something happens that makes me decide to leave. I'm wondering if history will repeat it's self or the cycle will be broken.