Second chance offer

Aquarius

Second chance offer

Post by Aquarius »

I know I have so many questions about ebay lately.

Is it possible to send a bidder a second chance offer twice? It expired in a day and the second bidder missed the auction.

Thanks for any help!

Image Image Image

Chibi Rachy

Re: Second chance offer

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:I know I have so many questions about ebay lately.

Is it possible to send a bidder a second chance offer twice? It expired in a day and the second bidder missed the auction.

Thanks for any help!

Image Image Image
I'm not sure on this one. Were you the bidder or the seller? I've never dealt with second chance as a seller, but there must be an FAQ on it on the site. I would check around and see if there is one.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

I was the seller, lol. I looked around and don't think I can resend a second chance offer anyways.

I probably will email them about a certain time this week that I can do a BIN auction, so it can be convenient for them.

Image Image Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:I was the seller, lol. I looked around and don't think I can resend a second chance offer anyways.

I probably will email them about a certain time this week that I can do a BIN auction, so it can be convenient for them.

Image Image Image
That works. Just make sure the BIN auction isn't so appealing that someone else snatches it up quickly.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire