Moonglow custom on ebay

Tom-sprite

Moonglow custom on ebay

Post by Tom-sprite »

OMG ... did you see this Moonglo custom doll on ebay ... this is rip-off !!! lol :-))))))))

To be honest...the doll is lovely but the price kills !!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/RAINBOW-BRITE-IRIDEL ... 2303be52d8

What do you think about that ?

Chibi Rachy

Re: Moonglow custom on ebay

Post by Chibi Rachy »

She's not a custom doll, she just has a custom box to go with her. I don't see where anyone would pay that much for her unless they are really desperate to have Moonglo.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Ohh .. I see.. so this isn t a custom doll ... then the price is even more a impudence !!!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tom-sprite wrote:Ohh .. I see.. so this isn t a custom doll ... then the price is even more a impudence !!!
Exactly. They're just trying to con someone out of a few extra hundred bucks and think they'll do better because they've added the box.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

The doll is in nice condition but the most expensive Rainbowbrite doll that I have seen. Even more than other in box Moonglows.
Here is a link for in English ebay information

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAINBOW-BRITE-IRIDELLA-MOONGLOW-CUSTOM-MIB_W0QQitemZ150386660056QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2303be52d8

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

If if was the real deal, with the box, booklet and comb, then I think it would be worth it. I remember looking on the old board and the real MIB Moonglows sold for a few thousand dollars each. only heard that 3 or 4 of them are known to exist.

Image Image Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:If if was the real deal, with the box, booklet and comb, then I think it would be worth it. I remember looking on the old board and the real MIB Moonglows sold for a few thousand dollars each. only heard that 3 or 4 of them are known to exist.

Image Image Image
Yes, in that case it would be. Besides just the star being pasted on, one only needs to look at the crescent on her dress to know it's not MIB; the crescent is a bit creased at the top.