RB color castle MIB on Ebay

Aquarius

RB color castle MIB on Ebay

Post by Aquarius »

I seen this auction on Ebay. I wanted to post it because it's VHTF, especially MIB. Maybe someone on here would want to bid on it??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260493348442&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Image Image Image

Chibi Rachy

Re: RB color castle MIB on Ebay

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Thanks for the link. I'll consider bidding on it. It's got a nice starting price on it, but suppose we'll see where six days leaves it.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Regina

Post by Regina »

Oh! I have this one! I got it back in 2005 when they first came out! Is really nice you should get it! It has music as well! Good luck bidding!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Regina wrote:Oh! I have this one! I got it back in 2005 when they first came out! Is really nice you should get it! It has music as well! Good luck bidding!
Lol it's one of the things I want to collect, but if the price goes too high I won't go for it. I figured that come next paycheck I should try to get something Rainbow Brite related instead of buying more Fate/stay night figures. So it's this if I can get it.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Regina

Post by Regina »

Well I hope you get it. If you place your maximum bid in the last few seconds you have more chances :)

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

It s a very cool and quite rare item ...
but I think it could get expensive !

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Regina wrote:Well I hope you get it. If you place your maximum bid in the last few seconds you have more chances :)
XD I wouldn't dare do anything else :P I always wait til the last 30 secs or so and then place a nice bid.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Drat, didn't get it. Ah well :) I ran the bid up though so at least I have that bit of "revenge" XD I'm starting to sound like my mom... she loves doing that to people.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

And it sold for $33.00! Image Wow, I though it would've hit closer to $100 or so. I've seen a Rainbow Brite garbage can and some other junk go for higher than that. That's Ebay for you.

I'm sorry that you lost that, the other bidder must have put in a really high bid. Heehee, I love the revenge part. I do that sometimes too when someone puts in a really high bid on something that I really wanted, I go only so far though.

Oh well, at least you have the $$ for something else. Image

Image Image Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:And it sold for $33.00! Image Wow, I though it would've hit closer to $100 or so. I've seen a Rainbow Brite garbage can and some other junk go for higher than that. That's Ebay for you.

I'm sorry that you lost that, the other bidder must have put in a really high bid. Heehee, I love the revenge part. I do that sometimes too when someone puts in a really high bid on something that I really wanted, I go only so far though.

Oh well, at least you have the $$ for something else. Image

Image Image Image
XD I know. I already spent it. I had a backup plan in case I didn't get the item that changed yesterday anyway. If I didn't get the castle, the plan was to get the dvd set for Rainbow Brite, but it's currently pretty high and I know it can be lower in price, so my next backup was to get the dvd for the Anne of Green Gables prequel. So yeah :) In the end, I still got something.