Help on a message from buyer

Aquarius

Help on a message from buyer

Post by Aquarius »

I just sold an item to someone in France. Can someone help me try to understand what she's trying to tell me. What I don't understand is she's saying to avoid the greed? I emailed her 2 options for shipping. 12.95 priority with insurance, or 4.00 in a padded envelope first class. I do not know what she means by $4.95 & I made it clear to her for this and I don't know what she meant with the reply. The 12.95 is not like I'm keeping a ton of shipping $$ for myself, that's the actual cost. Why oh Why don't people read auctions or ask questions. I been stressed & maybe it's just me. Thanks for any help on this.

Hello,
Thank you for your message. i would like to ask you something : i know that insurance is more sure but i prefer pay the post charges given in the ebay message (4,95 if i'm right) the time it will take to receive the pony is not important, i wait it for so long time, so i can wait a little bit more !!! but i know that you have to give the price of the item on the package, so please, is it possible you could write a little price for avoid the greed ?(? not sure of these words i use internet traduction) it will be a little insurance and i take the responsability.
Answer me to give your opinion, i just hope you don't find this demand too strange...
Have a nice day. thank you

Aquarius

Re: Help on a message from buyer

Post by Aquarius »

Ok. I see what she meant by this. Disregard the whole thing.

How do you re-send an invoice with the proper postage on Ebay? Thanks

Star Stealer

Re: Help on a message from buyer

Post by Star Stealer »

I'm probably too late for this.

I don't log in that often anymore but to resend an invoice, on your My Ebay Sellers Page, to the right is a drop down arrow next to the item in question.
Click on that and you'll see Send Invoice.