Moonglow

alexanderbrite

Moonglow

Post by alexanderbrite »

Hey ALL!

I got a Moonglow doll on ebay for $75. My mum's not happy with that but I think it's totally worth it. THe Moonglow doll I'm talking about is the vintage one. Only problem - she's missing her shoes.

Later ladies and gents!
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Aquarius

Moonglow

Post by Aquarius »

alexanderbrite wrote:Hey ALL!

I got a Moonglow doll on ebay for $75. My mum's not happy with that but I think it's totally worth it. THe Moonglow doll I'm talking about is the vintage one. Only problem - she's missing her shoes.

Later ladies and gents!
Alex
Congrats! That's my Moonglow doll that you won :bounce:

A while ago, I won another Moonglow with boots, and had to sell this one. I'm so glad that you won her, I know she's going to be well taken care of! :lol:

I'm sure Jazzy would make you boots for her sometime.

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:
Everyone has an opinion and some of them may be different than yours. BUT that doesn’t make them wrong only different.

alexanderbrite

Moonglow

Post by alexanderbrite »

Aquarius wrote:
alexanderbrite wrote:Hey ALL!

Later ladies and gents!
Alex
Congrats! That's my Moonglow doll that you won :bounce:

A while ago, I won another Moonglow with boots, and had to sell this one. I'm so glad that you won her, I know she's going to be well taken care of! :lol:

I'm sure Jazzy would make you boots for her sometime.

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:

AHH yes you did sell her to me. Forgive me for not mentioning you. Yep I agree, I'm sure that Jazzy will make me some boots for her when she gets time. I just love Jazzy and her work! She's totally amazing!

Oh yes, Moonglow will be taken care of. I won't let my 2 year old niece play with her.... I gave her some extra RB dolls that I had and she's satisfied with that. She carries them everywhere she goes. :lol:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was so fun bidding for Moonglow. She will be in good hands. Now all I have to do is get more stands for the collection of dolls I have (I got quite a collection going on now hehehe).

Take care,
Alex :bg:

stormberryfairy

Moonglow

Post by stormberryfairy »

Congrats on your doll Alex! She is definitely a must have!

Tom-sprite

Moonglow

Post by Tom-sprite »

Congrats my friend !

I think moonglo is the cutest RB-dolly ! :)

alexanderbrite

Moonglow

Post by alexanderbrite »

Tom-sprite wrote:Congrats my friend !

I think moonglo is the cutest RB-dolly ! :)

I totally agree. I mean, EVERY color kid is cute and beautiful in it's own way, but Moonglow is SO gorgeous. I have the Rainbow Brite 2-disk dvd and the dvd with all the episodes and on the one with Moonglow, she is so so so pretty.

Thank you ALL by the way for the congrats on my new doll.
I look forward to getting Moonglow and the Patty O'Green lot (and my niece's sunglasses) and as soon as I do, I'll line them all up and take pictures of them, then I'll take pictures of a few at a time.

Stormyfan

Moonglow

Post by Stormyfan »

That's cute that your niece takes the dolls with her. I give my extras to my neighbor or cousin. They both love them.

alexanderbrite

Moonglow

Post by alexanderbrite »

Stormyfan wrote:That's cute that your niece takes the dolls with her. I give my extras to my neighbor or cousin. They both love them.

lol yeah. Sommer, my niece, is currently in MY bed covered in RB dolls, eating banana runts, watching Rainbow Brite.

Aww well I"m sure your neighbour or cousin really appreciate them :-)

alexanderbrite

Moonglow

Post by alexanderbrite »

I got Moonglow in the mail today from Aqarius (sorry I can't spell it lol). She is in perfect condition! I'm going to have Jazzy make her some boots. Jazzy quoted me $10 for the pair of boots.

THIS forum is awesome! I love you guys and gals. Nicest people I've ever met in my life and I'm not exaggerating :-)

Tom-sprite

Moonglow

Post by Tom-sprite »

I agree Alex !
This is a supercool forum with a lot of nice people ! ^^

I am glad you got your moonglo and she is in great condition ! :)