Rainbow Brite Adventure Pack CD Game

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Re: Rainbow Brite Adventure Pack CD Game

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Ok, received the disk today. The only thing on it that's different from the website is the "Picture Maker" which is much like the coloring pages - only with already-colored images that you can alter and print. I'm attaching screen shots so you can see what I'm talking about. The coloring isn't much better than what I'd already done on the images in my picture gallery:

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/gallery/

Plus my pics are bigger. The disc only plays at 1029 x 760 resolution. So I think I'll keep mine. But I do like the backgrounds you can add. I may have to play around with that and add some more pics to my gallery.

Oh and the entire theme song without the lyrics plays on the main title screen. Windows 7 disabled the whole "record what you hear" feature so I can't get a grab of it at the moment - but I'll find a way ;)
Attachments
PictureMaker1.jpg
PictureMaker1.jpg (191.13 KiB) Viewed 974 times
PictureMaker2.jpg
PictureMaker2.jpg (131.96 KiB) Viewed 974 times
PictureMaker3.jpg
PictureMaker3.jpg (164.12 KiB) Viewed 975 times
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

It looks interesting, but if it's pretty much all on the website, it's pointless. What they should do is package it with something, like a gift set. It'll be ridiculous if they try to sell it separately.

You could try recording it with a cellphone? Most have some kind of recorder feature that's separate from the video recorder. Wouldn't be the best quality, but it's something.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

AWWWW POOP! i really got my hopes up, i honestly was making illusions in my head that they would release the fourth sky power(cough*stormy*cough) Oh well, more painful waiting insues...

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:It looks interesting, but if it's pretty much all on the website, it's pointless. What they should do is package it with something, like a gift set. It'll be ridiculous if they try to sell it separately.
I don't think they're selling it. RB.co.uk found several mommy blogs where people were giving them away, so I think they're using them to get mother's familiar with the line so they'll buy the toys for their kids.
AWWWW POOP! i really got my hopes up, i honestly was making illusions in my head that they would release the fourth sky power(cough*stormy*cough) Oh well, more painful waiting insues...
I know right?? lol
But I was able to pull some nice pics from it:

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/gallery/

And got the karaoke version of the theme song :)

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/multimedia.html

Enjoy!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:I don't think they're selling it. RB.co.uk found several mommy blogs where people were giving them away, so I think they're using them to get mother's familiar with the line so they'll buy the toys for their kids.
Well, at least that makes sense. Do the blogs say how the mothers got ahold of them in the first place? Some sort of event? Or some other way?
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

punyichigo

Post by punyichigo »

thanks rainbow, those pics really are lovely, i guess were all just gonna have to keep waiting. Dont worry everyone, the fourth sky power will pop up sooner or later!

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Maybe it came in a kid's magazine. I do remember getting a Backyardigans, Ronald Mc Donald and latest Mattel toys in Nick Jr, did you check there?