ebay germany

D2s2b4gn

ebay germany

Post by D2s2b4gn »

i was just looking on ebay germany and noticed a moonglo and stormy pair up. Does anyone know if the seller is a board member? it's Crissymoon, and it sounded familiar. Anyway, too bad the seller isn't shipping to the US or accepting Paypal.

Star Stealer

Re: ebay germany

Post by Star Stealer »

I don't think she's a boardie but I have purchased from her in the past.
One thing didn't get to me once but back then, it was a lot more risky then it is today to purchase overseas.

Umm, not sure about Germany yet but I thought everyone, every country had to accept PP?

I could be wrong. I know Germany has other issues up they are dealing with as far as new policies so maybe that hasn't hit them yet.

You should ask her if you can send a money order and if you are willing to pay the extra expense she'll incur having to cash it, if she'd be willing to accept one.

I guess at the time I was dealing with her, I had a way to do a bank transfer. Now I don't so it's seldom I purchase from Germany anymore.
I know if you can do a bank transfer, she'd be willing to ship to you.
If you have Wamu, I think BTs are free.
Best ask first though.

~~~~~~~

Added thought

Back then I was actually sending "cash" so that's how she might have been paid too.
Risky, but I did it.

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

I'm in the US and I once was allowed to buy an item (not from this seller) that under "ships to" it only said australia. I purchased it before I noticed it didn't ship to the us and I apolagized, and she said she was willing to ship to me but she put "ships to: australia" only because she felt bad about the high shipping charges I would have to pay. since I said I was willing to pay it, she sent it to me. So if under "ships to", the US isn't listed, you should still ask in case it's a deal like this. Now if she clearly said it in her actual auction description then that's different.

:)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Crissimoon is 100% GOOD!!! I know her personally.

Ebay can't force people to use paypal in Europe because we have a free system of bank transfers in the European Union. Ebay would loose most of its customers here if they forced that on us.

I know that many sellers here will ship almost anywhere if only you ask them up front in their own language. Also, many of them spell this out in their listings even when the indicate they only ship within their own countries.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Yeah ... I also heared that crissimoon is very trustworthy.
A very friendly custom-doll creator named hol-tho (ebay) told me some weeks ago that she is totally reliable ! ;)