***** Rainbow Brite Tattoo *****

Regina

***** Rainbow Brite Tattoo *****

Post by Regina »

I am trying to do some practice on how to deal with customers who want to get a tattoo so I thought I ask everyone:

Which Rainbow Brite Tattoo would you like to get done and why (if relevant) ???

Even if you are not the tattoo person, still express your idea on what you would like to see on someone !

Please let me know! I will try to design it if I can! eh ehImage

FanChan

Re: ***** Rainbow Brite Tattoo *****

Post by FanChan »

If I were to get an RB tattoo, it'd probably be of one of the horses, most likely Skydancer. As much as I love RB and the style for a cartoon, I wouldn't want those big heads on me @_@
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I dunno if I'd ever choose to get something from RB tattooed on me. I like what I choose to have some pretty big meaning behind it for me, such as the one I have currently. But I suppose if I were to choose, it'd be Moonglo or Stormy. Stormy I could explain as being stubborn and temperamental like myself. Moonglo I really can't explain.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

I might get a small image of Rainbow herself with Starlight. Perhaps with twink. :)

I think though, that my ideal RB tattoo would be, and I could never get this because of location, but I would want her purple star on my cheek just like her. I think it would be awesome. But, like I said, not exactly practical. :P

But for someone who is at a place in their life where having a tattoo on their face won't matter then I say get it! ^_^

PrincessLadyRaine

Post by PrincessLadyRaine »

Tennyo wrote:I might get a small image of Rainbow herself with Starlight. Perhaps with twink. :)

I think though, that my ideal RB tattoo would be, and I could never get this because of location, but I would want her purple star on my cheek just like her. I think it would be awesome. But, like I said, not exactly practical. :P

But for someone who is at a place in their life where having a tattoo on their face won't matter then I say get it! ^_^
I agree, I'd like the star, but I'd make it rainbow colored!

*C9*

Post by *C9* »

If I were to get one the colors would have to be correct. I have a massive pet peeve when Rainbow's sleeves are teh wrong colors or the wrong order. As a child I have had this problem. Coloring contests were such a nightmare, like what was wrong with people? Why could they not color them right??? *huge breath*

Me I would get Tickled Pink because she is my favorite. I would get maybe the logo one with her and twink. Right colors of course none of that red, blue, yellow only thing going on. But I love anime style I would have an anime styled version *nod*

IndigoJoy

Post by IndigoJoy »

If I were getting an actual Rainbow Brite tattoo, I would probably get something like the logo... RB & Twink on a rainbow, but with no text. Or the classic RB & Twink on Starlite, but maybe with RB throwing star sprinkles too. If I were feeling texty, I'd get one that had most of the "hey glumface" quote on it. You know... "Hey Glumface, next time there's a rainbow, look up! You'll feel better!"

But if I got an RB tattoo I might be tempted to do all the Color Kids, with their sprites and the horses, and it might get really out of control, LOL! Maybe one colored star to represent each one? With Tickled Pink getting a pink star, Stormy getting a lightning bolt, and Moonglow getting a crescent moon? Although the Tickled Pink jumping over Deelite is very tempting... but then I can't forget Baby Brite... I really love Baby Brite. OH, and Puppy & Kitty Brite!!!! I can't forget them!! You see where this is going...

The tattoo I really am considering in real life is more along the lines of her belt... a rainbow with a star. Something like this one I found on Google Images. This has the added benefit of reminding me of the song Rainbow Star by Regina Lund which I also love.
Upon the Rainbow, my rainbow blog.

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

I've always wanted to an RB tattoo. I wanted to get that picture of her sitting with her legs crossed and her head in her hands. But that would be too much work. Realistically I would get a cluster of star sprinkles. It would be really cute and they would be my first colored tattoo. I have 3, and all of them are black! I need some color :)

Regina

Post by Regina »

Thanks for your answers!!!

FanChan wrote:If I were to get an RB tattoo, it'd probably be of one of the horses, most likely Skydancer.
Chibi Rachy wrote:But I suppose if I were to choose, it'd be Moonglo or Stormy. Stormy I could explain as being stubborn and temperamental like myself. Moonglo I really can't explain.
Is there any particular pose in which you would like to see them?
PrincessLadyRaine wrote:
Tennyo wrote:I might get a small image of Rainbow herself with Starlight. Perhaps with twink. :)

I agree, I'd like the star, but I'd make it rainbow colored!

Oh that's so true!
I really would like to have a star on my face too!!! I know someone here in London that has it! She used to work with me so I think here there are no problems with that! The one she had was in black ink and very tiny and nice you could only notice it if you see it from close, from far distance it looked like a beauty spot.
*C9* wrote:If I were to get one the colors would have to be correct. I have a massive pet peeve when Rainbow's sleeves are teh wrong colors or the wrong order. As a child I have had this problem. Coloring contests were such a nightmare, like what was wrong with people? Why could they not color them right??? *huge breath*

Me I would get Tickled Pink because she is my favorite. I would get maybe the logo one with her and twink. Right colors of course none of that red, blue, yellow only thing going on. But I love anime style I would have an anime styled version *nod*
This is very inspiring! A tickled pink anime style, wow! That would definitely make a nice tattoo!
IndigoJoy wrote:If I were getting an actual Rainbow Brite tattoo, I would probably get something like the logo... RB & Twink on a rainbow, but with no text. Or the classic RB & Twink on Starlite, but maybe with RB throwing star sprinkles too. If I were feeling texty, I'd get one that had most of the "hey glumface" quote on it. You know... "Hey Glumface, next time there's a rainbow, look up! You'll feel better!"

But if I got an RB tattoo I might be tempted to do all the Color Kids, with their sprites and the horses, and it might get really out of control, LOL!
The tattoo I really am considering in real life is more along the lines of her belt... a rainbow with a star. Something like this one I found on Google Images. This has the added benefit of reminding me of the song Rainbow Star by Regina Lund which I also love.
I like the tattoo with the text idea and the catch phrase too! I have seen some catchphrases that were really crazy! This girl I know has a tattoo with Sonic the hedgehog saying "Hey I am so sexy Baby".
Also it is true that if you start doing one you might end up doing more and stuff!
But definitely the rainbow with the star is nice as it also reminds you of a song which I think is amazing!
Rainbowbrite84 wrote:I've always wanted to an RB tattoo. I wanted to get that picture of her sitting with her legs crossed and her head in her hands. But that would be too much work. Realistically I would get a cluster of star sprinkles. It would be really cute and they would be my first colored tattoo. I have 3, and all of them are black! I need some color :)
I am the same! All of the tattoo I have are in black ink! We need some colors otherwise Murky will take us to the Pitts with him!

Thanks I will try to get all your ideas on paper for now, it will take a while but I will post them once I have done! It would be nice to see them on someone I know but I will have to find someone who is willing to let me do it on them!

Oh yeah keep sending ideas if you want!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Hmm... a pose for Stormy... well I'd say standing, arms crossed, with kinda a smirk on her face. Kinda like she's stubborn and she knows it! Moonglo is harder. I'll have to think on her.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire