Wallpaper project by Tom-sprite

JoeyAngel
Admin

Post by JoeyAngel »

Thanks Tom, I think it will be one of thos things i will never be able to get right cos i can not use the computer to create effects as easily as you seem to be able too ^^"

Just ink and pencils for me.. lol living in the stoneage of artistry i guess :p

Can't wait to see the additions, Moonglo looks so graceful standing there.. i keep imagining canary holding onto the beanstalk for dear life as she scared of heights or something. lol ^^"

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Just give it a try Joey ... it is much easier as you think to give colour and effects via computer ! :-) It is no sorcery ! ^^

I think drawing with pencil and markers etc. is much more important as computer-effects ! I like your drawings ... those you show near your desk behind that transparent wallhanging are really cool ... you are very creative.
I am a big Manga-fan too ! ^^

I regret it a little bit that I read your idea about Canary too late ... your idea is cool ... ad interim I already integrated her into the pic ... I think she prefered the staircase cause she sometimes remembers the day when she had to sit in that stupid monster-bird-nest ! :lol: Our ideas were not overly different right ? :)

I added some more charas : Patty,Canary and Night-sprite ! :-D
If I find enough time the following days I want to add even more colour-kids to the pic ... there is so much space left ! ^^
Attachments
more charas coming soon.gif
more charas coming soon.gif (161.58 KiB) Viewed 1247 times

JoeyAngel
Admin

Post by JoeyAngel »

They look so cool! ^^

Thanks for your kind words on my art, but believe me, i have tried to use photoshop etc. i even had a tablet that i got rid of cos i need to put pen to paper to draw . I can't draw on a pad and look at a screen. its weird but my mind cant cope with it. lol

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Thank you very much Joey !!! :)

Well ... I have to admit that I prefer doing outlines with pencil and marker too ... it is a strange feeling to do them with a tab ... not to say that I hate it too !!! :lol: I limit to coloration and effects when it comes to a tab ! ;-)

I will draw some outlines now for Buddy,Lala and Red ... I want to integrate them to the wallpapers right corner beside Canary ! ^^

JoeyAngel
Admin

Post by JoeyAngel »

i wish i had even half the talent you do concerning tabs ^^ I would love to be able to colour something in properly

My friend did a pic of Doumeki my rb oc in line art.. i tried to colour it on photoshop with a mouse. It looks alright, but not awesome. Her line art still remains the best, lol

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

A tab can appeal like a monster to a lot of artist but I think one can learn to love it ! ;-) Maybe I will love it sometime ! :lol:

Thanks for showing me the pic of Doumeki ! ^^

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Tom-sprite wrote:Just give it a try Joey ... it is much easier as you think to give colour and effects via computer ! :-) It is no sorcery ! ^^

I think drawing with pencil and markers etc. is much more important as computer-effects ! I like your drawings ... those you show near your desk behind that transparent wallhanging are really cool ... you are very creative.
I am a big Manga-fan too ! ^^

I regret it a little bit that I read your idea about Canary too late ... your idea is cool ... ad interim I already integrated her into the pic ... I think she prefered the staircase cause she sometimes remembers the day when she had to sit in that stupid monster-bird-nest ! :lol: Our ideas were not overly different right ? :)

I added some more charas : Patty,Canary and Night-sprite ! :-D
If I find enough time the following days I want to add even more colour-kids to the pic ... there is so much space left ! ^^

YAY! I found Patty!! Thanks so much for uploading this wallpaper. May I use this on my personal computer's desktop wallpaper? I LOVE IT!! GREAT JOB!!
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Of course you may use the wallpapers Alex !!! :)
I will add even more characters ... so you then can exchange the older version for the new one with more characters ! ^^

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Buddy Lala and Red joined ! :)

I also want to add Shy & Indigo and Stormy & Tickled !

The plan is :

Shy and Indigo sit side by side on the leaf above Patty ... one can only see their back ... Shy uses a telescope to observe the stars ! :-D

Stormy will stand on the highest leaf in the right upper corner giving Tickled piggyback so she can snuffle at the big blossom ontop of the tendril ! ^^
Attachments
Buddy-Lala-and-Red-joined.gif
Buddy-Lala-and-Red-joined.gif (166.06 KiB) Viewed 1223 times

JoeyAngel
Admin

Post by JoeyAngel »

Great pic! and the additions will be awesome too, the whole cast will be there pretty much ^^