Request a Rainbow Brite Doodle

Rainbowbrite84

Re: Request a Rainbow Brite Doodle

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

FanChan wrote:Thanks, everyone, for the great requests! This can't really be considered a doodle after all the work I put into it >.>;; But I really really loved the suggestion, and, well, I love the Disney Princesses. It turned into a bit of an obsession when I started up my big stink over Jasmine not having enough of a presence in the line. Now I'm always keeping an eye out for the stuff, just to see if Jasmine's got something of her own. She pretty much doesn't have anything unless she's grouped in with someone else. Ahem. The picture!

I love it!! Rainbow does look cute as a princess. Also, Jasmine is my 2nd favorite princess and I think its wrong as well that she's ignored. I honestly think that if Cinderella disappeared, the other princesses could have their time to shine.

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

Amen, RB84! It's like we've got the Disney Princesses, and the Disney Princess rejects.

Okay, speaking of colour, here are the few that I did while waiting for the last three requests to come in.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

FanChan wrote:Thanks, Rachy! She is really cute *-*

Okay, first up is Tink. I'm having fun adapting Rainbow's outfit into the outfits of other iconic characters. She makes a really cute Tinkerbell. This one will most likely get coloured during downtime, to enhance the cuteness.

Don't worry, Starlight, it wasn't too confusing. And I was able to use the picture of Rainbow sleeping against Starlite for reference, which was a big help when it came to the legs.

Tink_brite is too cute!

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

FanChan wrote:Amen, RB84! It's like we've got the Disney Princesses, and the Disney Princess rejects.

Okay, speaking of colour, here are the few that I did while waiting for the last three requests to come in.

I love that the girl with Twink has brown hair. How ironic that the middle-high school dance is tomorrow night...

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

More colour! Was really bored today :p

Tink_Brite is so pretty *-*

Kitty looks a bit odd all white, though.

It's nice to use the other coloured pencils I've got to do non-RB people's clothes :p

Even so, it's fun being able to use all the colours of the rainbow ^_^

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

FanChan wrote:More colour! Was really bored today :p

Tink_Brite is so pretty *-*

Kitty looks a bit odd all white, though.

It's nice to use the other coloured pencils I've got to do non-RB people's clothes :p

Even so, it's fun being able to use all the colours of the rainbow ^_^

These are so cute I used Kitty Brite for a desktop wallpaper if you don't mind

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

WishBear2001 wrote:These are so cute I used Kitty Brite for a desktop wallpaper if you don't mind

I don't mind at all! You guys can use these for whatever you'd like ^_^ Rachy's used at least one of hers, I believe.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

FanChan wrote:
WishBear2001 wrote:These are so cute I used Kitty Brite for a desktop wallpaper if you don't mind

I don't mind at all! You guys can use these for whatever you'd like ^_^ Rachy's used at least one of hers, I believe.
Two, so far. Loli Stormy is my LJ icon and soccer Moonglo is my cover page for my coach binder. One of my soccer parents wants to see some of the other ones.

Stormy commanding thunder (similar to how she did in A Horse of a Different Color with her hand cupped to the sky) facing to the left.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Puppy Brite as a humanoid boy wearing a frilly rainbow dress. Let's say he lost a bet with humanoid Kitty.

and Tickled Pink ballerina dancing with Kitty Brite (as a cat)

and Indigo standing next to the Grunge Buggy with Hammy pointing at Murky

and Posie sprite being played with a boy

and Sunriser, Shimmer, Starlite and Skydancer as MLPs

if you don't mind so much at once

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Those are all great and cute too. My faves so far are probably Rainbow with suspenders and the MLP version of Rainbow and Starlight. Although deciding on favorites wasn't easy. Image