Rainbow Brite Monopoly

Chibi Rachy

Re: Rainbow Brite Monopoly

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Crafty Blond wrote:It would be no more work than one of my bears. I'm also going to do a care bear board. So why not an rb one?
Well if you want to make one, feel free to. You'd have your own board then, and I could give you the other stuff as I finish it so you could have your own game. How big a cross stitch board is it?
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Crafty Blond

Post by Crafty Blond »

I would have to check the dimesions, but i would not be keeping the board. i would give it away
Let your dreams fly as your soar into the sky

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Crafty Blond wrote:I would have to check the dimesions, but i would not be keeping the board. i would give it away
That would be up to you then. I should be able to get most of the stuff you'd need done sooner or later. I plan to work on the cards later tonight and see about designing the board on the computer. I'm not sure if that'll work or not.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Crafty Blond

Post by Crafty Blond »

I'm just going to do the board. not the whole game. Take your time. i am working on Grams Bear right now and then I need to work on my mom's quilt.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Crafty Blond wrote:I'm just going to do the board. not the whole game. Take your time. i am working on Grams Bear right now and then I need to work on my mom's quilt.
Ah gotcha. That's quite all right. It'll give me a chance to finalize the board I want to do :)

Crafty Blond

Post by Crafty Blond »

The goverment says i am certifable so i'm on disablity. So I sit home and keep house, do school work, and stitch. So trust me I have lots of time.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Thought I'd share a screencap of what I'd done so far. It took me awhile to do this section because of the Skydancer. The one I found was the wrong colors. so I took it into MSPaint and fixed that. I'm not sure if I'd want to put pictures of the Color Kids and their sprites on each section or not. I'm thinking that would simply make for way too many pictures.

My only problem with this section is the Star Sprinkle Pouch. I need to find a picture that I can copy and then color. I'm thinking the coloring book pages might work best. As long as I can take an image into MSPaint and edit it, I'll be fine.

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Image

Thought I'd share a screencap of what I'd done so far. It took me awhile to do this section because of the Skydancer. The one I found was the wrong colors. so I took it into MSPaint and fixed that. I'm not sure if I'd want to put pictures of the Color Kids and their sprites on each section or not. I'm thinking that would simply make for way too many pictures.

My only problem with this section is the Star Sprinkle Pouch. I need to find a picture that I can copy and then color. I'm thinking the coloring book pages might work best. As long as I can take an image into MSPaint and edit it, I'll be fine.
EEE!!! Loving it! I want Rainbow Brite monopoly *pouts*
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:EEE!!! Loving it! I want Rainbow Brite monopoly *pouts*
Hehe. I dunno if I'll end up wanting to make extra copies once I finish one for myself. It all depends on how easily the project comes together in the end. I would be willing to share the patterns and stuff once I finish though. I finished another set of squares this afternoon though, the set that goes beside Red Butler's. I've put off doing the larger corner squares so far, as that requires more guess and check measuring.

I'm hoping to look this weekend for some star beads before turning to ebay to get them. I've also got someone who's willing to test the game with friends to give me some feedback for my directions.

Crafty Blond

Post by Crafty Blond »

Go to Millhill.com that is where I get my beads from.