Fan Created Color Kids by Patreek

Patreek

Re: Fan Created Color Kids by Patreek

Post by Patreek »

OK here is the new and improved Tyler Teal. Please let me know what you think of his new design. Hopefully sometime I can gethim drawn up nice by someone.

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Tyler looks great !!! :-D

I think your best colour-kid-drawing so far ! :-D

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

He looks great! I was just thinking though...since he's Native American...perhaps Tyler Turquoise would be a more fitting name? Since it's a color (very close to teal) and a stone used by Native Americans. Just a thought :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

I had originally been unable to decide between making him turquoise or teal. Your right though that would make more sense.

I'm trying to get all my character designs finalized. Who would people like to see next between the following?

Liam Green - In charge of lime green and light shades of green. He is also very in tune with plants and is in charge of Rainbowlands farming. He's a bit of a country bumpkin

Rosa - In charge of the rose colors and also the gardening of flowers in Rainbow Land. She is very into passonate dances, like flaminco and tango.

Mary Gold - Starts out good and represents the marigold color, but is turned evil by Silver belle. Same type of thing, represents gold when she is evil and wants everything to be metalic and fasion oriented. Eventually she is made good again but remains metalic gold.

Golden Rod - Takes over for his sister when she goes evil. Represents the marigold/goldenrod color. Remains with the kids even when his sister returns as she now has a new color job.

Silver Belle - Starts out evil. All about fasion and wants everything to be metalic. Eventually the color kids turn her good.

Winter - Evil winter witch, wants the whole world to be a winter paradise.

Skye Blue - Buddy Blue's brother Skye. He has wings like Canary, and helps out when Buddy leaves the color kids for a bit during my story.

Azure - Homeless kid that the color kids take in. He becomes like a side kick to buddy.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I'd like to see Winter :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

anyone else?

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

I would like to see Winter or Rosa ! :-D

Thanks for the extra-information about these additional colour-kids/charas ... all sounds interesting ! :-)