Rainbow Land Commission by SHA

TheWendybird

Re: Rainbow Land Commission by SHA

Post by TheWendybird »

Patreek wrote:
FanChan wrote:Oy, somebody needs to relax a little. We're allowed to have opinions, you know. I thought it was fair for me to say something given that I happen to teach the manga and comicbook style. And I will agree that the background is fabulous, and the actual composition - how all of the characters were placed to interact with each other and the background - is well done. But I, personally, still don't find it pleasing to the eye. That's my opinion.
it is totally fair... i didn't mind the crit, just the way you said it.
Edit: Ha, and did anyone else notice they added in a sprite for Stormy? He's climbing the tree, with little lightning bolts on his antennae.

Actually that guy was added last minute, i felt sorry for her not having a sprite since everyone else in the picture did. Heehee. He needs a name I think... any ideas?
Sparky? hahaha like lightning...okay i'm a loser hahaha it's like...a dogs name i know but..lol I guess it fits haha
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

TheWendybird wrote:Sparky? hahaha like lightning...okay i'm a loser hahaha it's like...a dogs name i know but..lol I guess it fits haha
Zappa. :P

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Starvoyager wrote:Zappa. :P
LOL! That's great :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

ZAP!!!! (Not suggesting u call the Sprite that...just something I always say to StarVoyager)...........................ZAP! :P
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I'd say Zephyr, though it sounds a bit too sophisticated...but it does mean gentle breeze...kinda like the calm before the storm.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

Maybe this is more appropriate than I thought... i mean PLAYMATES toys is doing this new rainbow relaunch... PLAYMATES ... get it...? heh heh.

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Hmm... perhaps appropriate is the wrong word... ironic is better, being that the word playmate is traditionally innocent and was only later perverted when it suited someone's purposes. :p

About the comment of it being Superhero style.... what comic books have you been reading?

BTW I love that someone in this thread dared the members of the "peanut gallery" to draw something better, and when someone answered that challenge, it got deleted.

Maybe if we all work really hard at it, we can reach a point where the only taboo in this world is innocence. *cough*

FanChan

Post by FanChan »

Starvoyager wrote:Hmm... perhaps appropriate is the wrong word... ironic is better, being that the word playmate is traditionally innocent and was only later perverted when it suited someone's purposes. :p

About the comment of it being Superhero style.... what comic books have you been reading?

BTW I love that someone in this thread dared the members of the "peanut gallery" to draw something better, and when someone answered that challenge, it got deleted.

Maybe if we all work really hard at it, we can reach a point where the only taboo in this world is innocence. *cough*

*hug*
"I hope you know what you're doing, Rainbow."
"You still doubt me, after all this time?"
"I don't doubt," Krys said as he paused at the door. "I worry."

-Excerpt from my yet unnamed RB doujinshi.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Starvoyager wrote:About the comment of it being Superhero style.... what comic books have you been reading?

There was a reason everything was taken care of. Stop trying to stir things up again. No one wants to deal with it. We've all moved past it.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Starvoyager

Post by Starvoyager »

Chibi Rachy wrote:There was a reason everything was taken care of.

"Everything" being only one half of the coin. Go figure.