Wallpaper project by Tom-sprite

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Awww...now it says you deactivated your account :(
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Yes ... I want to be honest ... I wanted to give it a try with deviant art but I somehow did not like the user interface of the site and I knew that it won t be a matter of time ... it simply does not make me happy to use it and it was slow and sometimes unnecessarily confusing... I used the site for hours and I did not get any further although it did not ask too much of me ... so I deactivated it. I sometimes tend to be a little shilly-shally ! ^^
DA is definitely a good idea and for a lot of people it seems to be a good place to be ... but definitely not for me ...
As I do only rainbow brite fanart in my free time at the moment I also do not really need DA below the line.
I hope you don t mind if I just post some more RB-fanart from time to time here at the forum ... for me it s a very nice place to be and I would definitely prefer that ! :)
Last edited by Tom-sprite on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Not a problem at all :) Whatever makes you happy is what you should do!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

I prefer to see it here anyway! LoL!

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

DA is a great site. I would suggest giving it more than just a few hours before making a decision. :) Tons of fanart on there, and there are a couple of Rainbow Brite clubs that would probably love to have your art.

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ Tennyo :

I don t feel like using DA ... I guess it s a matter of taste and as a lot of other things DA polarizes ... it s simply not for me !
A good friend also told me that DA is a lot about competition and stats ... he also told me some other unpleasant habits of some users ... I do not want to go into detail here ... DA definitely isn t my cup of tea !
Everyone should experience it for themselves !
I guess a lot of people love it despite everything ! ;-)