Patreek

Custom Dress up blue buddy

Post by Patreek »

Is that my Design? He looks great!

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

Patreek,

I believe it is. I hope that is okay! Stormberryfairy sent me some pictures off of Deviantart that she wanted me to go by. I'm also doing a similar design for Red Butler.

I sure hope you are okay with using your art in her customs!

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

Oh no problem at all, like I said he looks great and its really cool to see one of my designs turned into such a fantastic custom. you really did a great job! I just wish I could have such cool duds for my newly arrived Bblue to wear. lol I finally found a nice mint bblue for a low price. Also found a strangely cheap Moonglow from germany. Finally they are mine! yay! haha

Anyway I'm excited to see Red Butler. Any plans to do the white alternate version of these Super Color Kid suits I did? I actually made alternate costumes for all the kids but never got them all scanned. I should do that sometime.

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Yeah it was partly your picture and I just guessed at the rest since the pic I found was only from the waist up, lol. I should've asked you first if you minded me using that as a base; I'm so sorry! I'm glad you're okay with it. Otherwise I would cry, lol. I'm getting Red too, but the red/red version instead of the white/red one. I just think I'd like it better in doll form. :bg: The other versions are cool too, I am just a bold/bright color nut, lol.

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

i've never seen the white alternative versions before??

can you post pictures? I do make outfits. I charge like $20-30 for an outfit, depending on the intricateness. I could probably make some fun little outfits of your pictures.

I was actually thinking of trying to do the dress up line, but it's very hard to find materials like the vintage ones. :(

maybe something similar. we'll see, but I'd like to see the pictures. thankx!!

Patreek

Post by Patreek »

Sure thing here are all four of them... maybe I'll try to draw full body versions this weekend. Basically the Mostly Blue and Red ones are their second tier transformations the white ones are there tier three outfits.

**edit I don't know why these images are showing up so big... don't know how to make them smaller... sorry about that***

and here is a picture done by my friend

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

i think the white versions look really cool!! I'll have to have a try at that! Like I don't have a thousand other things to make, lol