Christmas Ornament

Chibi Rachy

Christmas Ornament

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Yeah so I saw this on ebay and figured it would make a fitting ornament for that Christmas tree I hope to have soon but is now currently invisible... *cough*

Anyway, won this tonight: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Re: Christmas Ornament

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Thats really cute!!

BriteAsARainbow

Post by BriteAsARainbow »

Super cute! I'm glad you found this ornament too. Your ornament from me should be on it's way very soon. You will have such a happy Christmas tree!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

BriteAsARainbow wrote:Super cute! I'm glad you found this ornament too. Your ornament from me should be on it's way very soon. You will have such a happy Christmas tree!

This one I won is meant to be my ornament for 2009. In my family, each of us kids got a new ornament for every Christmas. So I have ornaments from the time I was born up to last year. Even the cats each have their own ornaments, and I still need to get theirs.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

BriteAsARainbow

Post by BriteAsARainbow »

What a neat tradition! And even the kitties get their own each year? How special!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

BriteAsARainbow wrote:What a neat tradition! And even the kitties get their own each year? How special!
Yeah it is. So when I do get a tree to put up, I'll get ahold of the ornaments from my mom. Each of the cats do have their own. There might have been a year or two where they did not get one, but they do have them for the most part. I found the perfect one for my one cat. It's a crown...she thinks she's the queen.