Different Rainbows

Galacticatt

Different Rainbows

Post by Galacticatt »

Today I piled up all of the Rainbows in my room to take a fun pic-

The link has a bigger pic... https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/s ... directlink

The ones that are missing are * 18" Rainbow Brite (vintage) 18" Rainbow Brite 2003 version, the 2003/or so small plastic RBB (that came with the plastic starlite) - and RBB that came with the newer-release castle.

Oh- and the barbie size newer RBB.... Wonder who else I missed-

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Different Rainbows

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

The three Gen 2 dolls, large, almost large only for Europe, and small, sold only on cards.

There were a number of different RB dolls in Gen 3. I believe the talking doll you have is the same large doll as the one that came with the DVD. There were also two different 8 inch dolls. One was hard plastic and the other one soft poseable. And the 20th Anniversary doll. There was a plastic 4 inch doll that was sold only with the plastic Starlite. There was a keychain doll. There was the large Cuddle Pillow doll. Also the backpack. She became a doll if you removed her straps which was just as well because she couldn't hold anything other than a few coins. What's really confusing here is that some dolls had multiple packaging, for example the plastic 8 inch doll. She was sold as a single and also with a small plush Twink. The soft 8 inch doll was sold with the Starlite and Twink gift set and again with the lite-up Twink (at least three different box variations and two different backgrounds for the inside of the boxes, and both with and without DVD...

Gen 4A had two Playmates RB's and Gen 4B had two different Madame Alexander RB dolls.

There was also the 3D eraser figurine and the poseable, both from Mattel. There's also a UK pencil topper. And several of other figurines that were mostly from other items (telephones, toothpaste toppers, shampoo bottles, etc.). And let's not forget the two different versions of the Kat's Meow bank. All of this is Gen 1 stuff. All but the first two are non-Mattel products.
Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Different Rainbows

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Adorable pic!! I love it :bg:
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net