Dee lite sprite?

alexanderbrite

Dee lite sprite?

Post by alexanderbrite »

Hey ladies and gents,

I was wondering if the 11 inch Dee Lite sprite (bright pink) is the sprite that belongs with Tickled Pink, am I correct? I just bought the pink sprite on ebay.

Thank you,
Alex ^_^
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Dee lite sprite?

Post by Rainbow Brite »

In Gen 1, Tickled Pink didn't have a sprite. And in Gen 4, her sprite is Twilite. So no, Dee-Lite is not TP's sprite. Still a great doll though!
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Dee lite sprite?

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

The girl sprites in Gen 1 didn't belong to any of the human personages. They looked after their menfolk, raised children (baby sprites) and kept their cottages sparkling clean.

Unless I missed something, it was never mentioned that any particular girl sprite was married//belonged to any particular boy sprite.

At least one of the Gen 3 Scholastic books said the girl sprites were in charge of the pastel colors. Oddly enough, no girl sprites were made during the run of Gen 3 and they only existed in the book or books that mentioned them. That was the same way that La La, Buddy and Shy were treated in Gen 3.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

alexanderbrite

Dee lite sprite?

Post by alexanderbrite »

OH Okay, thanks for the information. It is very appreciated. :-)
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E