anyone want to take pics of books for me?

Sarah

anyone want to take pics of books for me?

Post by Sarah »

I had no idea where to put this, so feel free to move this if ya like, I just thought the best place would be here. I would love someone or someones to do me a huge favor. I would love to collect rainbow brite books, but I want to collect from other cartoons that I love as well, so I don't want to get everything. So I was wondering if anyone(s) would be willing to take pictures of the covers of their books from their collections for me. If you're really having fun taking the pics, I would also love to see a page from each, so that I can see what it looks like (with the illustrations/artwork and what not). This will help me decide exactly which books I absolutely must have. I can offer you good karma in return (he! he!), and if you like, if there is anything from my selling posts that you might fancy, I'd be more than happy to give it to you. So if you're bored, or if it's a raining outside . . . . I'd really appreciate it a lot :)

thank you! :)

Stormyfan

Re: anyone want to take pics of books for me?

Post by Stormyfan »

Which cartoons are you interested in?

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

Okay, I'm confused. Do you want "Rainbow Brite" covers, or do you want other covers? If you specify your questions we can better answer.:)

I have a few others, like Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Care Bears...stuff like that. Whatcha lookin for?

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

What types of books would you like? Do you want story books, coloring books, paper doll books...?

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

sorry all, I've been scattered lately :blush: I meant rainbow brite books, since it's a rainbow brite forum , he! he! Any books would be nice to see, although I have a pretty good idea of the coloring books already, but any books, or punch out books/paper doll books :) I'll also be interested in Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Popples books.

Thanks so much for the response everyone! :) I'm overwhelmed :)

*hugs each one of you*