Lala Orange

alexanderbrite

Lala Orange

Post by alexanderbrite »

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that I've got Lala Orange on the way to my collection. I have Lala already but she's completely naked. I have a naked buddy blue too. And a nude indigo. All are the short ones.

Anyway I just wanted to brag a bit.. hope you all don't mind it. :-)

Later,
Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Aquarius

Re: Lala Orange

Post by Aquarius »

alexanderbrite wrote:Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that I've got Lala Orange on the way to my collection. I have Lala already but she's completely naked. I have a naked buddy blue too. And a nude indigo. All are the short ones.

Anyway I just wanted to brag a bit.. hope you all don't mind it. :-)

Later,
Alex

I know how exciting it is while waiting for things in the mail. Congrats on getting your dolls!

I remember when I got my first Lala doll. I love her! I even have one MIB!

:rb: :rbtwink: :rbstarlite:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Shy and La La are my favorite color kids. Congrats on your new doll and I hope you'll post some pix of her when she arrives.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:Shy and La La are my favorite color kids. Congrats on your new doll and I hope you'll post some pix of her when she arrives.
I'll ask my dad to use his digital camera to take pictures of ALL my Rainbow stuff, and I'll post it here. I'll try to get that done once I get Lala :-)

Thank you both for the congrats!! I only had to pay $52 for her... not bad :-)
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E