Rainbow Brite prototype collection

Galacticatt

Re: Rainbow Brite prototype collection

Post by Galacticatt »

How awesome! I'm glad they could be helpful- it was all such a mystery to me when i started buying stuff on ebay- and I made some serious judgment errors as a result- that's what motivated me to put up a guide for those who might just be starting -hehe

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

I've used your RB guide several times to look up various things such as the names of the girl sprites and other details. I was certainly glad that it was available.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

I added your ebay-guide to my bookmarks after I found it ! ;)
I used it quite often as a important pointer ...
Thanks for supporting the fanbase ! :)

Allison

Post by Allison »

WOW. I am just blown away by this, it's so exciting! As someone who collects vintage RB pretty seriously, my heart was actually pounding looking at these! Congrats on your awesome find, I am SO jealous! I remember looking at your website, probably close to ten years ago now when I started adding to and upgrading my childhood collection. I can't imagine there's anyone who would take better care of them. Amazing.

jazzycreations

Post by jazzycreations »

he he, galacticatt's guide is what intrigued my custom making. She helped me with a bunch of questions I had & that's how my very first custom Stormy came about, now look at me, I'm crazy about rb & I make about 8 customs a month!!! lol :lol:

I've definitly used the guide!!

Galacticatt

Post by Galacticatt »

:blush: so sweet! thank you for your comments- and I'm SOOO glad that you started custom making Jazzy! What would we all do without you :D

Alison I know what you mean- that is how I felt when I first heard about them...