PICTURES OF COLLECTIONS!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Re: PICTURES OF COLLECTIONS!!!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

Chibi Rachy wrote:That is an awesome collection of MIB things. Very nice. If some of you combined all your items together, you really would have an International Rainbow Brite Museum.

I made a joke like that to a German woman who has a collection rather larger than mine including the dolls she played with as a child, an MIB Moonglow and an MIB Brazilian doll. She didn't think that she should quit her day job.

I'm glad you like it. I go for the MIB stuff because you can see where it was originally sold, more or less. When they're out of the box, you have no idea of the origins.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Tom-sprite wrote::lol: You are crazy ... in a good way !

I love to see such huge collections !

It's fun to be crazy!!! :bg: :bg: :bg: :bg: :bg: :bg:

Believe it or not, I'm having some neighbors over for...Christmas...dinner on Wednesday evening. They don't know it yet, but they are about to get Blondine'd to death or something close. The woman played with Blondine as a child and her daughter has the only Rainbow Brite t-shirt in town, a bright red one and is starting her own Blondine collection, which will grow considerably that day. :) :) :) :) :) :) For starters, each will get an MIB Starlight...
Last edited by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:I can make close-ups of the books for you. The white one is a colouring book from the UK. The next one is "Rainbow Brite and the Color Thieves in French. The last one comes from Italy and was also published in French.

The four DVD's are from France and have the 13 episodes. A mistake on the fourth one duplicates the contents of the third one but it does have the correct episodes on it.

Beside the Starlight puzzle is a board game from France called "Les pti's lutins" or The Little Sprites. It's for smaller children.

I'll have updated photos in the next few days.
Awesome! Thanks!
I didn't realize there was an official French release of the episodes on DVD. Very cool! It looks like I can get the cover images off of Amazon.fr but would you mind telling me which episodes are on each volume?
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

From memory, Volume 2 has four episodes and all the others have three. I think they go in the same order as the UK DVD's, which I also have somewhere. Where my computer is and where I live are two different places so I can't just run up to the attic and take a look. I've written down what you want and will post them soon, maybe this weekend. Incidently, these are official releases and not bootlegs.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Thanks again :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:Incidently, these are official releases and not bootlegs.
Wow, I just realized that they totally stole artwork off my site and used it on their covers. Moonglow and Krys on Volume 2 especially are pieces I commissioned a friend of mine to draw years ago. That's totally uncool.

I can't find any info about a "Deal Memo Studio" online either. When you check out your DVDs, can you look to see if it has an address or any other info about them?
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

@ Blondine Arc-En-Ciel :
Your totally right .. its always good fun to be a little bit crazy ! :lol:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Rainbow Brite wrote:
Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:Incidently, these are official releases and not bootlegs.
Wow, I just realized that they totally stole artwork off my site and used it on their covers. Moonglow and Krys on Volume 2 especially are pieces I commissioned a friend of mine to draw years ago. That's totally uncool.

I can't find any info about a "Deal Memo Studio" online either. When you check out your DVDs, can you look to see if it has an address or any other info about them?

Sure, no problem.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Rainbow Brite wrote:

Try this... http://www.dvdfr.com/dvd/editeur.php?editeur=581

I'm not sure if the 8 DVD's listed are the entire output of Deal Memo or if they happen to be the only ones that this retailer carries or still has in stock at the moment. I went to Google and looked for Deal Memo Studio, asking only for French results and turned this up.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

I found that page in my searches too, but sadly it doesn't give any info about the company (if it actually is a company).
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net