Emotions Stick On Sprites?

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

silverorangetears wrote:i have a whole bunch of these! they're super cute, they have sticky backs and are quite fuzzy, love 'em

i'll look up what colours i have later, if you all are interested.
Thanks for posting the pix!

What color would you say is the one that's in the bottom center in the group pic? I'm not sure which one she is. There's Twink and Romeo with the yellow ears. Spritzie is the blue one and Posie is the purple one. Is the last one Glee, maybe?

And thanks for the pic of the back side of the package. I'll add the catalog number to my list.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

stormberryfairy wrote:Oh wow! If ya'll ever sell them, or see any for sale, please let me know!

RATS!!!!

You got there first! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

the bottom one is definitely pink :) brite pink, sorry my iphone's camera doesn't handle color so great sometimes ><

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Thanks so much for the pictures, silverorangetears!! I figured one of you had to have a few of these guys :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

BabyDoll

Post by BabyDoll »

...I had one of these when I was little! Oh my gosh, I had completely forgotten until now!

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:
stormberryfairy wrote:Oh wow! If ya'll ever sell them, or see any for sale, please let me know!

RATS!!!!

LoL. When I see something I want, I don't waste any time, lol. I'm a bit obsessive that way. :rolleyes:

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

stormberryfairy wrote:
Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:

RATS!!!!

LoL. When I see something I want, I don't waste any time, lol. I'm a bit obsessive that way. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty much the same.

I've been on a Rainbow Rampage for the past two months and have gotten a LOT of RB stuff to add to the collection. Most is from US and Europe but also from Canada and one or two other places. I also invested in some shelves and lighting to make a better presentation of what I have.

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

Cool. I haven't gotten a ton recently. Just my favorites, which are some customs from Jazzy. I'm on a buying freeze till after the holidays. :)

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

I have six of her large boxed customs plus another being made at the moment. There will be at least two more for 2011. I display them with the normal large Gen 1 dolls on the shelves.

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Jazzy's customs are adorable! I can't wait until my 2nd one arrives!

@silverorangetears: how long ago did you purchase those? I don't think I've seen anything like that on eBay lately. Either that, or I'm just not paying attention! :lol: