The *NEW* RB dolls

alexanderbrite

The *NEW* RB dolls

Post by alexanderbrite »

Hello Fellow RB fans,

I was curious: where can you find the *NEW* RB dolls at? I live in a semi-small town in Kentucky and I can't find them anywhere. Where do they sell them? Do you think I could go to a Toys R Us, in a bigger city, and find them? The bigger city I have in mind is Lexington Ky, that's about 2 hours away from me and I do recall someone saying on here that Target carries them? Is this true?

I'm most interested in the Purple and Blue haired one. What is her name?

Thank you and so sorry for making another thread. I had so many questions I thought I'd make my own thread for it. Hope you all didn't mind.

~Alex~

P.s. Could you all give me an estimate price on them too?
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Chibi Rachy

Re: The *NEW* RB dolls

Post by Chibi Rachy »

You'll find them in Target stores only at this point, though not all Targets appear to have them yet. Members on the board can do pickup service for you and ship it to you, if you wanted to go that route. And the doll name you want is Moonglow.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Watercolor
Admin

Post by Watercolor »

Also, price wise, the dolls are $14.99 for the 11" dolls, and $19.99 for the 15" doll.

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

AHH okay thanks you all. That was exactly what I needed to know. :-) Maybe I can find someone to do the pickup and send route. I'll try to find someone and maybe, if I'm lucky, I can get one next month. I am allowed to only buy one item off the computer per month (mum cares for my money) so hopefully I'll find somebody and we can work something out.

Thanks again for the info!!! I really appreciate it :-)
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

No problem :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire