Some good RB stuff at Bonanzle

Aquarius

Some good RB stuff at Bonanzle

Post by Aquarius »

Has anyone ever heard of Bonanzle? I got the 1983 round glass ornament for an excellent price & I bought a Rainbow Brite tray puzzle. I just got the puzzle in the mail today and didn't even know it was unopened, MIP. Some stuff is pricey, but I don't think a lot of people look at this site. You never know what you may find :bounce:

http://www.bonanzle.com/

Just search Rainbow Brite, there's actually an uncut RB doll pattern for sale at a good price.

Chibi Rachy

Re: Some good RB stuff at Bonanzle

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:Has anyone ever heard of Bonanzle? I got the 1983 round glass ornament for an excellent price & I bought a Rainbow Brite tray puzzle. I just got the puzzle in the mail today and didn't even know it was unopened, MIP. Some stuff is pricey, but I don't think a lot of people look at this site. You never know what you may find :bounce:

Just search Rainbow Brite, there's actually an uncut RB doll pattern for sale at a good price.
I so want that ornament :P That's my next thing I'm collecting that's RB. I'm hoping more will appear on ebay as Christmas gets closer.

Never heard of this site though, but I did bookmark it. I do love sites like these. You can get some of the best deals sometimes. Livejournal has some communities for selling as well, though I haven't found one on Livejournal like this yet for RB...probably should check for 80's toys though.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
Aquarious wrote:Has anyone ever heard of Bonanzle? I got the 1983 round glass ornament for an excellent price & I bought a Rainbow Brite tray puzzle. I just got the puzzle in the mail today and didn't even know it was unopened, MIP. Some stuff is pricey, but I don't think a lot of people look at this site. You never know what you may find :bounce:

I so want that ornament :P That's my next thing I'm collecting that's RB. I'm hoping more will appear on ebay as Christmas gets closer.

Never heard of this site though, but I did bookmark it. I do love sites like these. You can get some of the best deals sometimes. Livejournal has some communities for selling as well, though I haven't found one on Livejournal like this yet for RB...probably should check for 80's toys though.
I'll keep my eye out for you if I see another one of those ornaments anywhere. I know theres RB stockings and even a tree skirt made back then. I have a RB Christmas advent calendar too.

Image Image Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:

I'll keep my eye out for you if I see another one of those ornaments anywhere. I know theres RB stockings and even a tree skirt made back then. I have a RB Christmas advent calendar too.

Image Image Image
Lol thanks. Last time it was on ebay it was going for $50, but that was higher than I had seen it before.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

Oo barbells for belly buttons. I need to get some more...

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Aquarious wrote:Rachy, found the ornament on Ebay if your still interested, it even comes with the box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-1985-Rainbow-Brite-with-Sprites-Hallmark-ornament_W0QQitemZ170400338733QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27aca6d32d
Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on the auction. I've a feeling more will be popping up as it gets closer to Christmas.

Tennyo

Post by Tennyo »

:O

I want that ornament!

silverorangetears

Post by silverorangetears »

oops i see it, those ornaments are super cool!