Rainbow Brite Mirrors

Chibi Rachy

Rainbow Brite Mirrors

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I just had to share these. RainbowBrite84 did them, and she shared the Rainbow mirror on here before and I commissioned her to make a few others. I bought the Rainbow one, and asked for Moonglo and Stormy as well. I'm super pleased with these and want to display them properly one day when I have the right space! And for the record, the Stormy one looked just as awesome as these two :D

Moonglo:

Rainbow:

Stormy:

P.S. Sorry about the marks and such...I've not had a chance to properly clean them up.
Last edited by Chibi Rachy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Re: Rainbow Brite Mirrors

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Hey, I'm super happy you're pleased with them!! :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbowbrite84 wrote:Hey, I'm super happy you're pleased with them!! :)
XD me too! Sorry, I had to brag on you!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Those are awesome!! :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Major Ursa

Post by Major Ursa »

Nice work there. they almost look like the cartoon drawings.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I received Stormy today and have now added the picture for that one as well. It looks swell :) There's one last Kid I want to get eventually, and that's Tickled Pink. I definitely treasure each and every one of these mirrors!

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Wow I really like those...they're very nice. I think I had a mirror when I was little that had a picture on it like that. Dunno what tv/movie character it was though.
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:Wow I really like those...they're very nice. I think I had a mirror when I was little that had a picture on it like that. Dunno what tv/movie character it was though.
I'm just waiting until I have my own place to be able to display them properly. Whether they are hung or put on display racks, they will certainly be visibly seen in my future home!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

RB84 was excited about this one, and you'll see why. I asked her to do Tickled Pink for me, so I could hang all 4 mirrors above my TV and video game area in a stair step fashion (that was Fanchan's idea). Here's the pic: