Start of a Small Collection...

Sarah

Re: Start of a Small Collection...

Post by Sarah »

great collection Chibi! It's beautiful! :)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Sarah wrote:great collection Chibi! It's beautiful! :)
I'm glad you like it. I really need to update with pictures at some point. I'm dreadfully far behind on that front.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

no matter! what you have shown so far looks so good :) I can tell that each items means a lot to you. :) There's lots of love and care with that collection, and it shows. :) I love the way that you've displayed them too!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Yeah I do love my display :) All that's missing from it is the new 10 inch dolls, and those are on my desk in my living room with my other anime figures.

I try to take really good care of any of my collections because some of the pieces are hard to come by and I enjoy being able to look at them for a long time to come.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Today I received the Color Castle playset. I got it from silverorangetears. It's in fantastic shape, including the box. I need to do some rearranging and see if I can't find a way to display it.

stormberryfairy

Post by stormberryfairy »

I LOVE that playset. Congrats on getting it! My 3yr old little boy loves it too, lol. He's tried to steal it from me, but I won't let him take it outta my room. :D

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

stormberryfairy wrote:I LOVE that playset. Congrats on getting it! My 3yr old little boy loves it too, lol. He's tried to steal it from me, but I won't let him take it outta my room. :D
Lol It's why I love this forum; I've gotten some of the most interesting things from members here; it's how I've gotten most of my collection I think.