Patty O'Green and the Mischievous Trick

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

So lemme explain this one!

Rainbow Brite UK challenged me to do this. We all know I can write longshots and even long oneshots. So she told me I should try my hand at making a storybook similar to what was published. I thought about it and decided to try it.

This story is adapted from the Color Kid Diaries entry for Patty O'Green. It seemed a perfect fit to use, and the CKDs are very short, little more than a page. So what I did was do a storybook layout in MSWord and then redid the text for a storybook.

As the subtitle for the thread implies, it is a draw your own pictures book. I've left plenty of space for you to draw or add in your own pictures. Have fun with it. I've uploaded the file to rapidshare.de to share so the link I give below will work for 30 days from the last time the file gets downloaded. If you find the links below dead, just shoot me a private message and I'll see about fixing it!

Patty O'Green and the Mischievous Trick (no special font)

Note; The font used for the cover and title page is called Usuzi. I like to use it because it is similar to the Rainbow Brite font. You can find it on 1001freefonts.com.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire