Christmas Visitors

Major Ursa

Christmas Visitors

Post by Major Ursa »

Christmas time in Rainbowland is one of the most happy times. It was made better this one year because Major Ursa gave Murky Disamal an extream Kararte chopping before he went into his annual hibernation. It was so extream that Murky would spent the entire winter in traction. For Rainbow Brite though, it was a relief that there would be no interference. This Christmas, two friends would drop by to join in the festivities.

The Color Castle was decoreated in its Christmas finest on the outside. Inside, the Color Kids were decking the halls. Shy Violet help Buddy Blue and Red Butler decorate the Color Console. Patty O'Green took time out from her duities at Rainbowland Forest to help out at the castle. She helped out earlier with the Ranger Sprites at the Cabin. But soon the activities came to a halt when the first visitor arrived.

It was none other than Krys from Spectra on his faithfull robo-steed On-X. As they were flying in, they noticed that Rainbowland was covered in snow. "Stormy must have coverd Rainbowland in snow." said On-X. "Well it dose look beautiful like Spectra." said Krys. Onec they landed, Krys went to the door and knocked. At the door was Tickled Pink. She had on her usuall dress and boots with a pair of light pink tights so he leg will not get cold. "Why hello Krys." she siad. "Hello." replied Krys.

Krys came in and placed his helmet on a table. He went into the main hall where the console was. He stoped at the entrance way unaware that above his head was some missletoe. Lala Orange saw that Krys was there. Shen went over to say hi to him. "Uh hi Lala." Krys said nerviously. Lala just giggled saying. "Oh Krys. I know who would want to kiss you." Krys began to feel more nervous. And without warning, Rainbow came up and gave Krys a big fat wet kiss. Krys wound up blushing in emabrasment. Then he turned around to see Rainbow with her smitten look. Lala continued to giggle.

"What's so funny?" asked Red as he came over. The Lala gave red a kiss that left him blushing. His cheeks were redder than his uniform. But soon stormy came over ans saw the two blushing boys. "I see that there was some action around the ol' missletoe again." she siad witha snicker. The Lala noticed Stormy's dress. It was a skater's dress just liek her friend Icetina's but was done up with the colors of her regular dress. Some gray tights and her boots made up the rest of the outfit. "Why that is a very nice dress there Stormy." she said. "Why thank you. I thought I wearthis for my run with Brenda." said Stormy.

As the rest of the kids came over to see Stormy's new dress. There was another knock at the door. Twink would answer it this time. He opened it to revele a girl with a cobolt blue drees with white fux fur trimmings, white tights, and colot blue boots with white trimming. It was Stormy's friend Brenda Blizzard from Metoria. SHe was apart of the Stormer Kids. "Why hello Twink." she said. "Why hello there Brenda. Come on in." said Twink. So she came on in and went to the main hall. There all the kids were there. Hello Brenda." said Rainbow. But soon Brenda noticed that there was a friend missing. "What is it?" asked Canary Yellow. "It seems that Major is not here." said Brenda. Rainbow replied "Major is hibernating right now." "We'll go by and visit him when we do our run." said Stormy. "You mean he sleep trough the winter?" asked Brenda. "Oh yes. But we visit him in the cave so we can let hin know that we are thinking about him." said Lala. "Well that is nice of you all." said Brenda. Once she said hi to all of the kids, Stormy and Brenda got read for thier run.

To be continued.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Major Ursa

Re: Christmas Visitors

Post by Major Ursa »

Part 2

Stormy and Brenda got on board Skydancer and left for Earth. Rainbow came out to say "Don't forget that we'll be at Lake Castle later on." Stormy replied with "OK Rainbow." Then the two went off to bring some snow to Earth. Once on Earth, the would make runs across the Rockies of Canada and the United States. Then the made a run across Brian's neighborhood. Braina came out to see that it was not Rainbow, Twink, and Starlite. Skydancer did go down when he saw Brian. Once they landed, Brian looked surprised. "You thought that it would be Rainbow." said Stormy. Brian replied "I knew it would not be her. It's not often you would come." "I was in the neighborhood. I thought I drop in." said Stormy. "Who's your friend there?" asked Brian. "That's Brenda Blizzard. She's helping me with the winter weather." The Brenda would say hi. "I would think that Major would be with you." said Brian. "He's hibernating for another winter." said Stormy.

Once they were finnished talking, Stormy, Brenda, and Skydancer took off to continue thier run. One the Artic, European, and Asian areas got thier snow, The headed back to Rainbowland. Before they went to Lake Castle, they made a stop at the cave. "Why are we stopping here?' asked Brenda. "I want to check on Major before we go to the other castle." "Will it bother him?' asked Brenda. Stromy repiled with no. Then quietly entered the cave and went to where Major was sleeping. Outside of the cave, Rainbow, Canary, and Tickled came over. "Looks like Stormy and Brenda are here." said Tickled. "Well it sould not bother major too much." said Rainbow. So they too would enter the cave to find Stormy and Brenda there. But Major was ready for thier visit by opening his eyes. But all he could show was a sad sleepy look. But once he saw it was his friends, he showed a sleepy smile. STormy knelt down to say "Hey Major. I brought a friend here." Major repied "That's a nice dress there." Stormy said "Thank you." The Brenda came over and siad "Hi Major." Major said hi right back. Rainbow, Canary, and Tickled stayed in thre back.

"Tell them they can come over over." said Major. They came on over when they heard Major. Then Rainbow brought out a small piece of missletoe. She then possitioned herself behind Major's head. This go around, Brenda had the honor to kiss Major. Despite his sleepy look, he still showed that cute shy blush. Then it was time for Major to continue hibernating. Stormy gave him one last kiss that left a deeper shade of red on his cheeks. "Pleasent dreams Teddy Bear." she said. And with that, Major went back to sleep. Once out of the cave, they went on to Lake Castle where, Bonnie McPliad. Icetina, and Darla Diamond were having a Christmas party. Once again, all was right in Rainbowland even thought nothing out of the ordinary happened.

The end.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.