Lost Storms: Stormy's Forgotten Past

Chibi Rachy

Re: Lost Storms

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tom-sprite wrote:Chapter "3" is a little gloomy but very interesting also ! :-D

Do you think Lurky would really force Stormy to drink Murkys mixture in the way you described it ...
I don t know if Lurky and the German equivalent "Schleichmichel" have the same characteristics ... maybe the american version of Lurky is a little bit more a weak-willed servant or a litlle bit more evil ....
I don t know... or it s just your fantasy !? ;-)

Murkys unthoughtful evil behaviour is demonstrated very well in chapter 3 ...

the last scene featuring the colour-kids totally inspired my fantasy !!! :-D

Great work ... I really feel extremely entertained .... Image
I'm not sure how they made his German counterpart react, but Lurky's usually pretty dopey and does as asked or screws it up. One or the other.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

This is quite interesting ... I think the characteristics of Lurky were a little changed for the German version (story tapes) ... there he rattens Murky somehow even intentionally because he secretly likes the colour-kids and shows a lot of compassion for them ...

When I watched the rain bow-brite movie I first noticed that the original Lurky has another personality ...

I only have to accustom to that ! :-D

I lll go on with reading your exciting story ! Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tom-sprite wrote:This is quite interesting ... I think the characteristics of Lurky were a little changed for the German version (story tapes) ... there he rattens Murky somehow even intentionally because he secretly likes the colour-kids and shows a lot of compassion for them ...

When I watched the rain bow-brite movie I first noticed that the original Lurky has another personality ...

I only have to accustom to that ! :-D

I lll go on with reading your exciting story ! Image
Yes, Lurky is nothing like that in the show or movie. He loves colors and horseys, but always does as asked by Lurky, even if he bumbles along and messes it up :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

I read chapters 5-7 today ...

I totally enjoy reading this story ...

the training-topic with Skydancer is interesting ...

I liked chapter 7 most because it felt so refreshing after those dismal chapters .

Image Image Image Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Stormy2009 wrote:SVEN, FIX YOUR HEADBAND! othr dan dat, grate tail
I'm really doubting that you read through my story at all.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Stormy2009 wrote:i did luved da part with plock and the rainbowland fireworks
Ah okay. Thanks. It would have been easier to believe you if you had posted with an attempt at proper English instead of internet shorthand.

ScootalooGal2009

Post by ScootalooGal2009 »

this is awesome story, the part about stormy drinking the "juice" confuzzleed me dough

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

ScootalooGal2009 wrote:this is awesome story, the part about stormy drinking the "juice" confuzzleed me dough
You've already commented on my story before. The juice part isn't confusing. The juice is Murky's mind control liquid that he gives Stormy so that she will obey whatever he asks her to do. As time passes, Stormy builds an immunity to the original juice, and so Murky at various points in the story has to make the effect of the juice stronger before it will allow him to control Stormy.

ScootalooGal2009

Post by ScootalooGal2009 »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
ScootalooGal2009 wrote:this is awesome story, the part about stormy drinking the "juice" confuzzleed me dough

You've already commented on my story before. The juice part isn't confusing. The juice is Murky's mind control liquid that he gives Stormy so that she will obey whatever he asks her to do. As time passes, Stormy builds an immunity to the original juice, and so Murky at various points in the story has to make the effect of the juice stronger before it will allow him to control Stormy.

Mind control, now it makes sense. What do you mean by commented before, I am Caleb, not Sierra.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

ScootalooGal2009 wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:

Mind control, now it makes sense. What do you mean by commented before, I am Caleb, not Sierra.
Yes, mind control. And I doubt you are who you say you are, since your username would state that you are a girl. It also uses similar formatting as your previous username, and you now state that you are "connected" to the previous username by supposedly knowing that person. Unless a new chapter has been posted to this story, I ask that you do not keep making comments on it.