Kids That Need Done and Have an Entry Idea:

- Lala Orange
- Indigo
- Red Butler

Kids That Need Done/Need Idea for Entry:

- Shy Violet
- Canary Yellow
- Tickled Pink

If you have an idea for any of the 3 that still need ideas (Violet, Canary, Tickled) let me know. I'm more than happy to consider any idea given to me.

:rbstormy:
Well, Violet's is going to be a science experiment on some of the rocks Lala found in Rainbow Falls after noticing some oddly-colored ones (one-toned instead of rainbow).

Tickled Pink's is practicing her baton twirling with Dee Lite and some other Sprites whom wish to join her.

Indigo's practicing one of her plays with Hammy, a few of her other Sprites watching in the audience.

You have ideas for everybody else... Oh, wait! Other Special Kids!

Stormy is racing around Rainbowland's track on Skydancer to assure that they'll win the race uninterrupted next Sprite Fair! Either that, or giving a good old snowfall to the other half of the world where it's winter at the momet.

Moonglo is most likely sleeping or almost; when she wakes up from time to time to get a drink of water or food (when she can't sleep), she could have conversations with any of the Sprites or Color Kids (Rainbow, Tickled Pink, Stormy included). (Somewhat lame, I know, but...it IS her night...)

Rock on!
I've not worked on this set of stories in awhile. The ones I did finish are posted here; they never got posted on fanfiction.net, as I'd usually do with my works. Stormy and Moonglo both had entries finished up. If you are interested in my Rainbow Brite fanfiction work, you can find it all here, or you can go to my fanfiction.net profile and find them all on that page.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Robert Teague

Re: New Concept Piece: The Color Kid Diaries

Post by Robert Teague »

Idea for Stormy--

A portal opens and a tall woman with dark reddish-purple clothes, bushy black hair with white strands in front lands in Rainbowland. This is Stormy, one of the witches called the Trix from Winx Club. She won't be happy there's already a Stormy living in this place.

Stormy vs Stormy! Only on Pay Per View!
"Magnets are cool, too..." --Ruby Rose, RWBY