my new Ideas

annabee

my new Ideas

Post by annabee »

Rainbow Brite - The new series

kk, so i love Rainbow Brite and really want to release a new series of Rainbow Brite but instead of her mission being about putting colour in the world her thing would be to find kids who are sad because of different bad reasons Eg a parents divorce, having a serious accident, losing a friend or family member, getting ill.... and she has to make them happy.

k, so I love Rainbow Brite an it should come back! But this time it has to be more successful! Join this group if you want it to come back and if you have any suggestion for how to make it more successful, please put the into the comment box at the bottom of this page. If you want to, you can also read my suggestions.

I would love to release a new series of Rainbow Brite but this time there wil be some changes:

1. The kids faces will be slightly better proportioned, so more face less hair and big cute eyes. I like the new picture taken from

http://www.rainbowbrite.net/index.html

I like it, but I think the image should be of a younger person. The thing that is soo special about Rainbow Brite is that she is a 3 year old who saves the world. If she were older it would not have the cute factor and so will loose the uniqueness of it. But the image is closer to how the new Rainbow Brite will look, just younger.

2. There will be about 50 different colours each colour kid will have there own power and mystical method of transport. all could kids will have a completely different personality and power source. The main few will live with rainbow in rainbow castle.

Name (/new name)- personality - Intentions - power - method of transport - power source

Violet - shy - make people more knowledgeable - to give wisdom can see the future - to disappear and fly with her mind then reappear anywhere - a necklace

Red Butler (Flame) - outgoing - to make people more confidence - can remove anger, give strength and create fire - can turn into a ball of flame and can then fly, a wrist band.

Lala Orange (Lala) - perfect socialite - to create friendships between people - she can read people and can read their minds and can bring people to together because she knows who will get on with who better- she has a magical four seated flying car. - a ring

Canary Yellow (Leo) - hyper and energetic - to help the sick get better - can give energy and he can fix things that are broken by evil (the goblins) - can turn into a small fairy and fly - an arm band.

Buddy Blue (buddy) - competitive and active - to get everyone to love any type of sport - can give drive and teach any sport and has the power to freeze people - a hover craft - head band

Green Grange (Arial)- sweat chatty relaxing - to make earth pretty and make people healthy - to make plants grow and to make things clean and can float and move objects - has a big eagle to fly her around - a flower shaped badge.

Indigo - confidant yet mysteries - to: protect, fill the word with music and laughter to feed - power to duplicate and become untouchably - magic carpet - bracelet

Rainbow Brite - leader, friendly, intelligent - to help everyone on earth and to look after the colour kids. - she can make wishes come true using her belt and even without the belt she has power to send messages to all the other colour kids and to create a protective circle around her - a flying pony/unicorn - belt

3. The sprits don’t dig for crystals but instead dig for magic and sprinkle it over the colour kids food. If they don’t eat the magic for a while they will lose their power. They also grown crops and look after rainbow land whilst the kids are away helping people.

4. Instead of rainbows mission being about putting colour in the world using colour crystal, her and all the other colours kids job would be to help earth and find kids on earth who have lost there colour because of feeling sad. All the kids will have to find out why they have lost there colour and would have to help them gain their colour by making them happy. Reasons why a kid would loss its colour would be because of different bad things that are happening in there life. Eg a parents divorce, having a serious accident, losing a friend or family member, getting ill, being bullied, not getting good grads, falling into a bad crowd, troubles at home, life at a boarding school, moving to a new house, moving to a new school, being black in a school full of mostly white kids …. All the episodes will focus on what rainbow does (because she goes for the kids that need the most help) if she feels that she need more help she will call in some of the other could kids to help her. She has to make them happy by talking to them and if they really need something she will make there whish come true she using her magic belt to. Listening to what she has to say would the help kids who watch it because they might relate themselves to the circumstance if they are going through a similar situation. that would be great to give the help!!

5. The main evil will be princes Aurora , she is controlling and can’t enter earth but working for her is lucky and muck, the can travel into earth and there mission is to capture Rainbow Brite and the other colour kid, also they have to make people on earth dressed and undo rainbows work. Rainbow does not fear them for they always mess up and don’t destroy that much, but rainbow has to make sure that the princes doesn’t ever come to earth. The princes can only enter if she has one of the colour kids magic items. Also if she gets hold of the magic items she will be able to undo any magic that that item has done.

If you like these ideas please join this group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7 ... 190&ref=mf

Ps. No plans are confirm at this point I’m just looking into advertise my idea to gain interest and hopefully get views on what the public and old fans of the show think of my ideas.
Last edited by annabee on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dialga-Brite

Re: my new Ideas

Post by Dialga-Brite »

hi, I don't think the original rainbow brite is 3 years old... maybe more like 6-8 years old. But I pretty much agree with you that the new rainbow shouldn't have been made older. However I'm not completely outraged, as the new rainbow to me looks 12 years old which in my opinion is still a little kid, so it'll do for me, even though I kinda wish she was younger...

:)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

annabee

Post by annabee »

yeh she should be a kid i feel old if she old too, shes not suposed to grow up! but i sware shes like 4 years old because when i was 4 people said i look exactly like her

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Now that you've edited your post... I think I like your ideas. One idea I would have for a sad kid that needs rainbow is an older kid who's parents are being mean and telling him or her that he/she can't play with dolls anymore. Rainbow needs to tell the kid to be strong, continue to play with dolls no matter what his/her parents say, and maybe also talk to the parents to try to convince them to change and not harass the kid about it.

annabee

Post by annabee »

yah i love that idea she could also use her magic belt to creat a new toy!! yahh love it, join my facebook group! xx

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

thanks for the offer but I don't have a facebook account though... I don't really want to get one because I've heard that it forces you to sign up with your real name rather than using a fake name.... not something I really want to do. :)

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

YES encourage kids NOT TO GROW UP!!!!!! We need that!!!! MUST. HAVE. THAT. MESSAGE. Kids are growing up TOO QUICK! Why does anyone need to grow up at all!
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

TheWendybird wrote:YES encourage kids NOT TO GROW UP!!!!!! We need that!!!! MUST. HAVE. THAT. MESSAGE. Kids are growing up TOO QUICK! Why does anyone need to grow up at all!

exactly! :)

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Hey Annabee I just realized I am in your facebook group! I'm tickled pink in the officers for the "~*RAINBOW BRITE*~" group you advertised your group on :)
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Dialga-Brite wrote:hi, I don't think the original rainbow brite is 3 years old... maybe more like 6-8 years old. But I pretty much agree with you that the new rainbow shouldn't have been made older. However I'm not completely outraged, as the new rainbow to me looks 12 years old which in my opinion is still a little kid, so it'll do for me, even though I kinda wish she was younger...

:)
I'm 13 and I still feel "little" because I wear clothes from the Walmart Girl's section and play with dolls and bears.
(I do it for a good cause, teenage innocence)