Stormy and the Star Belt (Storybook)

Chibi Rachy

Stormy and the Star Belt (Storybook)

Post by Chibi Rachy »

So, I had so much fun with the first storybook that I decided to do another. This storybook was written from scratch, and is a few pages longer than the other one. It would be interesting to turn into a oneshot story some day, but for now it exists only in storybook format.

Again, this is a draw your own pictures book, so have fun and be creative with it! If anyone happens to add or draw in pictures, share your creations. It'd be really cool to see. Let me know what you think of my storybooks, even if you don't draw in the illustrations. I'd love feedback.

I changed the special font used in this storybook. Rainbow Brite UK pointed me in the direction of the closest Rainbow Brite font she's found. You can get it here.

As always, my files are uploaded to rapidshare, and I've uploaded both a special font and no special font edition.

Stormy and the Star Belt
Stormy and the Star Belt (No special font)

(Note: All rapidshare download links are deleted 30 days after the last download. If the download link does not work for you, shoot me a PM and I'll fix it)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire