hey hey

ranchlamb

hey hey

Post by ranchlamb »

I'm Melynda, and was born in the 80's so I grew up on Rainbow Brite. I recently found Rainbow Brite, Patty O Green and Starlite at a yard sale. I brought them for my little girl. She loves them and makes the dolls dance together.
When I was little I had a Rainbow Brite and a Puppy Brite. My grandma made me a Starlite pillow and my mom made me sprite curtians.

Chibi Rachy

Re: hey hey

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Welcome to the boards! I'm Chibi Rachy, but everyone calls me Chibi or Rachy for short. Hope to see you become an active member in the future. We'd love for you to participate in some of the many forum threads around! :D
Last edited by Chibi Rachy on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Welcome to the forum ranchlamb ! :-D

Stormyfan

Post by Stormyfan »

Hi. You will like it here. I learn new things about Rainbow Brite. I saw that you live in California. I used to live in San Diego. I live in Fort Myers, Florida now.

Maki

Post by Maki »

Hi, Melynda. I'm Maki from Atlantic Canada. Welcome to the Forums.

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Welcome to the boards. I'm Wish Bear aka. Blueberry, Are you from the MLP Arena? (I thought I saw the name ranchlamb somewhere before...) Have a good time and please check Twink's thread. (he told me to post that)

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi Melynda, welcome to the forum! I'm a long time fan from Pennsylvania. I was a baby of the eighties too. It was nice that you were able to rediscover some of the original Rainbow Brite toys and share those with your daughter. It's a fantastic merchandise line.

ranchlamb

Post by ranchlamb »

WishBear2001 wrote:Welcome to the boards. I'm Wish Bear aka. Blueberry, Are you from the MLP Arena? (I thought I saw the name ranchlamb somewhere before...)
Yes I'm on the MLP Arena. I've been there for years and post just enough to make meself known it seems.
Radiant Bridge wrote:It was nice that you were able to rediscover some of the original Rainbow Brite toys and share those with your daughter. It's a fantastic merchandise line.
Its very toddler friendly as well.

Thanks for welcoming me, everyone.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm J3llyb3ans, also a fan of Rainbow Brite and MLP.

Love your avatar. :)

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

ranchlamb wrote:I'm Melynda, and was born in the 80's so I grew up on Rainbow Brite. I recently found Rainbow Brite, Patty O Green and Starlite at a yard sale. I brought them for my little girl. She loves them and makes the dolls dance together.
When I was little I had a Rainbow Brite and a Puppy Brite. My grandma made me a Starlite pillow and my mom made me sprite curtians.

Howdy!

Welcome to RainbowBrite.co.uk forums :-) (I'm just a member by the way)

That's so nice of you to pass on your likes for RB down to your daughter by buying her those dolls at the yard sale. :-)

Sounds like your mum and grandma were good ladies. Making you stuff of RB and all. IMO that's a picture of true unconditional love.

TTYL and again, welcome!

Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E