Hi, I don't bite

alexanderbrite

Re: Hi, I don't bite

Post by alexanderbrite »

pinkypoo wrote:I am not sure what to say other than hi i'm a noob to RB

Welcome! This is a really nice place to talk with other RB fans. Don't forget to drop by the Buy, Sell, and Trade if you are looking for RB toys to buy, sell, or trade :-)

I'm still kinda a noob myself. But I'm getting used to things around here. Everyone is so nice here. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Your new friend,

Alex
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

This user was a spammer, not a noob.

Seems like whoever is doing this doesn't give up easily ...

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

That was my friend Jenna, she has today off for Thanksgiving and she needs to re-create her account on my computer.

SunSpire
Site Admin

Post by SunSpire »

Could you please stop bringing your friends over to the boards? They do nothing but post junk and non-related content that annoys everyone. I am getting really tired of this! If this keeps going on then I may have no other choice but to suspend YOU as well until this stops.

"SunSpire"
[html]* <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sunspire-records.com">SunSpire Records
</a>*
[/html]

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

There is an aweful lot of this going on :\
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

TheWendybird wrote:There is an aweful lot of this going on :\
Agreed. It can get frustrating and annoying at the worst times.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

WishBear2001

Post by WishBear2001 »

Good thing they are not allowed at my computer anymore. (well every time but when I'm at my dad's) That was the only computer they would spam on.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

You know, it's kinda funny you should say that, when one of those kids spammed my blog today. I'm not talking about random spamming. These were totally hateful comments.

WishBear, I thought we were cool. So, I'd like to know what the deal is and what can be done about this.

I deleted the comments and changed the settings, so no one can comment. That's a real shame for any one who had anything relevant to say. I don't know how to ban anyone from posting on a blog. I'm still kinda noobish in that respect.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

J3llyb3ans wrote:You know, it's kinda funny you should say that, when one of those kids spammed my blog today. I'm not talking about random spamming. These were totally hateful comments.

WishBear, I thought we were cool. So, I'd like to know what the deal is and what can be done about this.

I deleted the comments and changed the settings, so no one can comment. That's a real shame for any one who had anything relevant to say. I don't know how to ban anyone from posting on a blog. I'm still kinda noobish in that respect.
That totally sucks. I'm not familiar with that blogging site. Is there any way you can search FAQ's on the site to block particular users, or ban anonymous comments? It won't keep everyone away on a public blog, but it might help to cut down on things.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Chibi Rachy wrote:
That totally sucks. I'm not familiar with that blogging site. Is there any way you can search FAQ's on the site to block particular users, or ban anonymous comments? It won't keep everyone away on a public blog, but it might help to cut down on things.
I found instructions for moderating comments. That should be helpful. I'm going to check on options for blocking users.