WOW (Love the site) I'm new

alexanderbrite

WOW (Love the site) I'm new

Post by alexanderbrite »

Hello everyone.
I've been searching for a forum where I fit in. I think I may have found it. My name is Alexander (or just Alex) and I'm 25 / male / kentucky, USA.

Please don't think less of me for being a male. I grew up watching RB and all the other great 80's cartoons.

Well, I guess I'll clue you all in on myself just in case something weird comes out.. I have bipolar with psychotic features. You may google "psychotic features of bipolar disorder" if you'd like. It will give you information on me.

I recently lost a poodle, 8 years old. We had to put him down due to a bilateral hernia which strangled his intestines. That happened August 19th, 2009. A few days later, my dad bought me another dog because I was severely depressed. He got me a chihuahua that I named "INDIGO", after the Rainbow Brite character.

If you have questions about me, just ask. I love to answer questions, and you can't get too personal with me - I'm open for anything.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

HUGS and StarSprinkles,

Alexander ^_^
A L E X A N D E R B R I T E

Aquarius

Re: WOW (Love the site) I'm new

Post by Aquarius »

Welcome to the forums alexanderbrite!

I'm sorry that you lost your poodle, I lost a few pets in my life and it's hard to get over the loss of them. I think it's great that your dad got you a chihuahua and named it Indigo though, that's really cute! I also have a chihuahua named Birdie, lol!

This is a place where anyone is welcome. Image

See you around!

Image Image Image

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Aquarious wrote:Welcome to the forums alexanderbrite!

I'm sorry that you lost your poodle, I lost a few pets in my life and it's hard to get over the loss of them. I think it's great that your dad got you a chihuahua and named it Indigo though, that's really cute! I also have a chihuahua named Birdie, lol!

This is a place where anyone is welcome. Image

See you around!

Image Image Image

Thank you so much!! Give birdie a kiss for me :-P (I love dogs)

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Welcome to the forum! No one here will think less of you for being male; we definitely have a number of men on this board. :)

And as a woman who grew up watching Transformers, Go-Bots, TMNT and He-Man, I certainly would never fault you for watching shows intended for the opposite gender. Image

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Welcome to the boards :) Hope to see you around posting. No one's gonna think any less of you cause you're male; there are quite a few other males on the board that love Rainbow as much as you do!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

alexanderbrite

Post by alexanderbrite »

Chibi Rachy wrote:Welcome to the boards :) Hope to see you around posting. No one's gonna think any less of you cause you're male; there are quite a few other males on the board that love Rainbow as much as you do!

Thank you, that's so good to hear, that I'm not the only one who's into RB. And OMGoodness guess what? My brother has wrote a book. I'll give you guys details as I get more info. If you're interested in stories, fiction, that involve older people, a drug they gave old people to stop alzheimer's, and if you like zombie stories, this one is for you. Sorry I got off topic.

Thank you all for the polite welcomes. :) :) :)