Hi there ... my name is Tom

Tom-sprite

Hi there ... my name is Tom

Post by Tom-sprite »

Hi everybody ...
I like this message-board very much...very interesting overall ...
I will try to write some lines here from time to time . :-)

I ve grown up with "Regina Regenbogen" and I still love her ! :-)
I started to complete my collection of dolls,comics etc and it is great fun for me.
I also love to talk about rainbowbrite a lot.
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (174.49 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Moonglow with do-it-yourself-boots small version.jpg
Moonglow with do-it-yourself-boots small version.jpg (186.17 KiB) Viewed 1182 times

Chibi Rachy

Re: Hi there ... my name is Tom

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Hiya :) I was wondering when you'd make an intro thread after I'd seen you post around the board. I'm Chibi, and I didn't grow up with Rainbow. I actually got into the show back in January, which seems quite awhile ago at this point. Love your Moonglo doll. I plan to get one someday, after I can save up some funds to get one.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Hi Chibi-rachy !
I am a little clumsy when it comes to message boards... it takes some time till I orient myself a little ! ;-)
Sorry...I am not a native speaker ... so my english maybe very bad from time to time ! :-)))))
Rainbowbrite is one of the best things I remember about my childhood ... it s very cool that people still love her ! :-D
You will surely get your moonie in the future !
If you plan to buy her in excellent 100% complete condition I guess you have to pay some bucks ! ;-)

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tom-sprite wrote:Hi Chibi-rachy !
I am a little clumsy when it comes to message boards... it takes some time till I orient myself a little ! ;-)
Sorry...I am not a native speaker ... so my english maybe very bad from time to time ! :-)))))
Rainbowbrite is one of the best things I remember about my childhood ... it s very cool that people still love her ! :-D
You will surely get your moonie in the future !
If you plan to buy her in excellent 100% complete condition I guess you have to pay some bucks ! ;-)
That's okay. Active members are always welcome. And yeah, I do want her in that kind of condition so it'll cost me, but that's okay. I've seen someone selling her that way before and if I had the money I woulda bought her. My favorite doll is my custom Stormy I got, so I'm used to paying a bit more for the dolls
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Good luck ! Does it mean you want to buy her MIB or simply in a very good clean condition ?

I saw this auction on ebay(moonie with original boots) but I personally would never pay such a price for the doll !

http://cgi.ebay.de/Regina-Regenbogen-Pu ... 45ed3ac27c

It s way too expensive don t you think ?
Also the presentation of the auction is not good and one can t see whether the doll is really complete (with ribbon etc.)

Cool...you have a custom Stormy ... I also want to have one ... so I think I will make me my own one ... I know it s very hard to do but I think I ll try it ! ;-)

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Welcome to the forum!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Tom-sprite wrote:Good luck ! Does it mean you want to buy her MIB or simply in a very good clean condition ?

I saw this auction on ebay(moonie with original boots) but I personally would never pay such a price for the doll !

http://cgi.ebay.de/Regina-Regenbogen-Pu ... 45ed3ac27c

It s way too expensive don t you think ?
Also the presentation of the auction is not good and one can t see whether the doll is really complete (with ribbon etc.)

Cool...you have a custom Stormy ... I also want to have one ... so I think I will make me my own one ... I know it s very hard to do but I think I ll try it ! ;-)
I just want her to be in as near mint condition as possible. I saw that Moonglo as well but you're right, you can't really tell much about the doll from that pic.

Yeah, I have a custom Stormy that's close to the one from the show. Got the right hair color and outfit. The only thing that's not correct is the trim on the dress, which is white instead of blue, but that's quite okay with me. She even has her own box because whoever made her turned a dress up RB doll box into one for Stormy. I wanted Stormy before Moonglo because Stormy's my absolute favorite.

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Hi Clinozoisite ! :-)

@Chibi Rachy :

You ll get your chance to buy a nice moonie ! ;-)

Good that you have the same opinion about that current moonie-auction.

I would love to see a photo of your custom stormy ! :-)
Could you post a pic into this thread so I can take a look ??? :-D
Sounds extremely interesting !

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

You can find a picture of her in this thread. Just scroll down a few pics and you'll see her :)

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=330

Tom-sprite

Post by Tom-sprite »

Thanks ! :-)
She looks very cute ... even the packaging was adjusted !
Really crazy and cool ! :-)

When I have finished my Stormy custom doll I will also show her here on this forum ...
will take me some time ....
now I have to go to bed ... it s extremely late !
C U folks !