Hello Rainbow Land!

StarKidd'78

Hello Rainbow Land!

Post by StarKidd'78 »

Hello friends in Rainbow Land! I am brand new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm StarKidd'78 and I am a fairly new Rainbow Brite fan. I have been a longtime fan of 1980's toys and animation, and have a fantastic collection of vintage 80's toys. I recently got into Rainbow Brite and am building my collection now. Today I received DVD's collecting all the animated episodes as well as the movie (which I saw in the theater when I was a lil' guy). I am a professional illustrator for children's books, so I look forward to sharing my artwork on this site as well as possibly trading art for Rainbow Brite items? Feel free to contact me to make a deal. If you have a fan-character you've always wanted to see brought to life, or a favorite from the Rainbow Brite catalog, talk to me! I might be able to make a swap for one of your extra Rainbow Brite items.

I look forward to interacting with you all and enjoying this fantastic site!!
Attachments
This is me with some fun color added :)
This is me with some fun color added :)
5649_1203679971439_1211792804_30607315_6790517_n.jpg (26.07 KiB) Viewed 1334 times

Chibi Rachy

Re: Hello Rainbow Land!

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Hiya :) I'm Rachy, 22, and also a recent RB fan. At least I know I'm not the only one now! I don't have any extra RB items in my collection at this point, but I can point you in the right direction toward other stuff. I know where to get the comic book off ebay in near mint and some people here are selling some interesting items as well. Look forward to seeing your art though. I can't draw too well, but I do do a lot of fanfiction work and have a small collection of RB pieces I've done. Look forward to seeing your posts on the board!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Hi welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

StarKidd'78

Post by StarKidd'78 »

Thanks for the response and welcoming wishes. I'm glad to be here and to connect with a great group of RB fans!

TheWendybird

Post by TheWendybird »

Welcome! Wicked picture! haha I'm Krista i'm 26...my boyfriend Starvoyager also goes on here..actually he introduced me to the boards. I like to do artwork too! Actually a lot of us on here do! :)
*~*~Krista~*~*
Mrs. Starvoyager as of 11/22/09 :D
"Hail Stormy full of fury! Rainbow is with Thee!" :P

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

welcome! I love my little pony, rainbow brite, he-man/she-ra, moondreamers, american girl dolls, pokemon, yu-gi-oh, and some other things. :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Regina

Post by Regina »

Welcome! I am a huuuge RB Brite fan and collector, nice to hear you are in the art business, I am interested in art too especially body art, look forward to see your stuff :)

Radiant Bridge

Post by Radiant Bridge »

Hi StarKidd'78, welcome to the forum! Rainbow Brite and I go way back to the eighties, too. You are very open and friendly. People like you who are very easy to converse with are always warmly accepted. It's sweet of you to want to make things so lively for everyone else.

Clinozoisite

Post by Clinozoisite »

Welcome aboard! :) It is never too late to start collecting Rainbow Brite.