A Princess in Rainbowland

PrincessLadyRaine

A Princess in Rainbowland

Post by PrincessLadyRaine »

Greetings one and all I am Princess Lady Raine and I am actually not so new to Rainbowland. I was apart of the older forms for Rainbowbrite.net a long time ago, but had to leave due to firewall problems, but I'm back to enjoy the wonderful world Rainbow has created for us.

I am a very old school fan of Rainbow Brite and seeing rainbow and her melody of rainbow colors always makes me smile. As an young adult I try to ensure everyone's day is bring and sunny, something I think that is very important and something people should try!

Anyway, I'm Princess Lady Raine Stormy (the whole user name wouldn't fit), call me Raine if you want. I hope to meet many wonderful friends here in Rainbowland!

Love,
Princess Lady Raine

P.S.- If anyone is wondering about the character that inspired my user name- Princess Lady Raine Stormy. They can read her short little story bit here in the archives
Last edited by PrincessLadyRaine on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rainbow Brite UK

Re: A Princess in Rainbowland

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Welcome to the new forums.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
If you have any questions, let us know
Have a Rainbow Day
Rainbow Brite UK

PrincessLadyRaine

Rainbow Brite UK wrote:Welcome to the new forums.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
If you have any questions, let us know
Have a Rainbow Day
Rainbow Brite UK
Thank you so much!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Welcome to the forums :) I'm Rachel, but go by Chibi for the most part, 22, and a recent RB fan (try this past January). I've come so far since then! Have fun on the boards...there's plenty to read and post to!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

PrincessLadyRaine

Chibi Rachy wrote:Welcome to the forums :) I'm Rachel, but go by Chibi for the most part, 22, and a recent RB fan (try this past January). I've come so far since then! Have fun on the boards...there's plenty to read and post to!
Thank you! I hope to get in on some good interactive stories. I'm gonna be 21 this summer.

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

PrincessLadyRaine wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Welcome to the forums :) I'm Rachel, but go by Chibi for the most part, 22, and a recent RB fan (try this past January). I've come so far since then! Have fun on the boards...there's plenty to read and post to!
Thank you! I hope to get in on some good interactive stories. I'm gonna be 21 this summer.
No one's started up any interactive stories so you could start one if you wanted. The fanfic section could always use some new authors. It's one of my favorite places on the boards. I've been a fanfic author for over 8 years now.
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

PrincessLadyRaine

Chibi Rachy wrote:
PrincessLadyRaine wrote:
No one's started up any interactive stories so you could start one if you wanted. The fanfic section could always use some new authors. It's one of my favorite places on the boards. I've been a fanfic author for over 8 years now.
I'll do that, I've got some old stories I started in the archives that I could pull starters from. Great idea!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

PrincessLadyRaine wrote:I'll do that, I've got some old stories I started in the archives that I could pull starters from. Great idea!
Awesome. Always glad to have a dash of something new there :) If it looks good, I may join in. Summer for me means no teaching which means more time for reading and writing!

Regina

Post by Regina »

Hello and welcome back!

I am very New here but really enjoy what I have seen so far! I am a Rainbow brite fan since I was little and love manga too!!!

XoX

PrincessLadyRaine

Regina wrote:Hello and welcome back!

I am very New here but really enjoy what I have seen so far! I am a Rainbow brite fan since I was little and love manga too!!!

XoX
Thank you so much! I'm glad your enjoying yourself!