Heyo :)

Chibi Rachy

Heyo :)

Post by Chibi Rachy »

I'm Rachel, 22, from West Virginia. I'm short and look more like 14 than the 22 I am. I'm a recent Rainbow Brite fan and I've really enjoyed learning about the series thus far. I enjoyed it so much that I've started writing a fanfic and I'll soon post it here to share. It's currently on ff.net at the moment.

Outside of all that, I'm a kid at heart, love working with children, and starting to substitute teach soon. I just got my teaching degree in December and have quickly learned that the easiest way to bond with a child is to know the basics of the stuff they enjoy today :)
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Sarah

Re: Heyo :)

Post by Sarah »

Hi! I'm Sarah! Nice to meet you! : ) I'm 27, but I look more like I'm a 13-14 year old! I live 'at home' in Manitoba, Canada. But I hate it here! One day I will be in Las Vegas, Nevada. : ) I've been a fan of Rainbow Brite since I was little : )

Me, I'm a wonderfull mix of old soul and little kid : ) It's a good balence I think! I LOVE children! But I never want to have any. Everything that I do in the future though, will be for children. : )

:rbsmile:

Rainbowbrite84

Post by Rainbowbrite84 »

Hey, I'm new to the forum as well. Welcome!

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Thank you both :) Children are my biggest passion and I can't wait to have my own family someday. I want them to grow up loving whatever interests them, regardless of what others may say or think!
"If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it." - Ariel of Icon for Hire

Rainbow Brite UK

Post by Rainbow Brite UK »

Welcome,
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Rainbow Brite
Admin

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Welcome to the board! :)

How did you first hear about Rainbow Brite?

I very much look forward to reading your fan fic!! And that's great that you get to work with kids...they're so much fun! I hope to start my own family this year or next :)
~Katy Cartee Haile~
RainbowBrite.net

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Rainbow Brite wrote:Welcome to the board! :)

How did you first hear about Rainbow Brite?

I very much look forward to reading your fan fic!! And that's great that you get to work with kids...they're so much fun! I hope to start my own family this year or next :)
Well, it was from another member on here who also just recently joined - Moonglo218. She showed me the first episode back when I first met her and it was only just recently that I was curious about how the rest of the series was so I watched it all on youtube and was hooked.

I did post the fanfic and I need to make a change caught by another member, but it's coming along nicely so far and I love writing it. I needed a change like this because I've been a fanfic author in the Power Rangers genre for over two years... I was out of ideas so Rainbow Brite is a very nice change of pace and a new challenge to tackle.

Yes, I've grown up working with kids. My mom's run a daycare from our home since I was a young teenager and I love working with the kids. I had just as much fun during my student internship and miss being in the classroom. I did just sign my substitute teacher contract today so hopefully I'll get a call soon!

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Hi, welcome. I'm dialga-brite, I like rainbow brite, he-man/she-ra, my little pony, pokemon, and american girl dolls.
Children are my biggest passion and I can't wait to have my own family someday. I want them to grow up loving whatever interests them, regardless of what others may say or think!
That's really kind, I like that. :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Chibi Rachy

Post by Chibi Rachy »

Dialga-Brite wrote:Hi, welcome. I'm dialga-brite, I like rainbow brite, he-man/she-ra, my little pony, pokemon, and american girl dolls.
Children are my biggest passion and I can't wait to have my own family someday. I want them to grow up loving whatever interests them, regardless of what others may say or think!
That's really kind, I like that. :)
Well, it's what my parents did with me, regardless of the teasing my siblings did. I was always able to like whatever I wanted and they didn't mind. Of course, I had to develop quite a mindset against what my peers said back in middle school of not caring what they thought :) It still carries through today

suzana

Post by suzana »

hi everyone,
i am new to this site. i love Rainbow Brite. I only had one book when i was in primary school which was Rainbow Brite and the Brook Meadow Deer and have loved her since. I am now almost 28. I have a seven month old daughter and i really wanted to download the book to read to her too. I also love children. The funny thing about what a couple of you wrote was that you are 27 and look like a teenager...haha..i'm the same..
Its nice to be amongst people with the same interests..oh im from Victoria, Australia..