Hi there!

cwmodels

Hi there!

Post by cwmodels »

Hi everyone,

I just joined the board. I am a guy but I was fan of the cartoon series as a kid. I liked it because it had some really dark elements that most girls show don't have.

Found this website recently because I was searching for some Rainbow Brite references for artwork purposes. Thought I join here and share some of the Rainbow Brite artwork I did. I'll be posting them in the Customs Showcase section.

Clinozoisite

Hi there!

Post by Clinozoisite »

Welcome to the forum! Do you collect any Rainbow Brite merchandise, or are you purely a fan artist? Every once in awhile there is a fanart contest on this board, so keep checking back! :)

I really like this piece of fanart that you've made:
http://cwmodels.deviantart.com/art/Rain ... -159864076

cwmodels

Hi there!

Post by cwmodels »

Glad you enjoyed the artwork.

I am mainly a fan of the show and I do own the DVDs for the TV show and movie. I don't have any other Rainbow Brite merchandise, my sister did own the RB and Starlight dolls way back then.

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Hi there!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

cwmodels wrote:Glad you enjoyed the artwork.

I am mainly a fan of the show and I do own the DVDs for the TV show and movie. I don't have any other Rainbow Brite merchandise, my sister did own the RB and Starlight dolls way back then.

Well, in that case, post a picture of your sister playing with her RB toys way back then :bg: :cool: :happy:

Anyway, welcome to our forum and visit often.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

cwmodels

Hi there!

Post by cwmodels »

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel wrote:picture of your sister playing with her RB toys way back then :bg: :cool: :happy:
Hum... don't think I have a picture of that. It's such a long time ago!

Blondine Arc-En-Ciel

Hi there!

Post by Blondine Arc-En-Ciel »

25 years isn't that long ago is it? :lol: Well, not for me, anyway.

It was just a thought. Maybe your sister or parents have one or two hanging around somewhere and who knows, maybe you'll also be in the same photo.
Blondine et moi!!!//Rainbow Brite and me!!!//Azurine et moi!!!//Regina Regenbogen und ich!!!

Tom-sprite

Hi there!

Post by Tom-sprite »

Welcome to the board ! ^^
I like your rainbow-art ... it s great ! ^^