With the courage of a wolf

Wolf Ranger

With the courage of a wolf

Post by Wolf Ranger »

I came across this forum in my random searching upon the internet, and thought that since I grew up with RB..I thought Imight join up here..

Anyway's..I'm the Wolf Ranger, and I hope to meet you all

Major Ursa

Re: With the courage of a wolf

Post by Major Ursa »

Welcome aboard! I'm Major Ursa (the bear) of Highland Springs, Virginia. I've been a Rainbow brite fan since 1984. I also into Microsoft Train Simulator, Nascar auto racing, collecting die-cast vehicles, collecting Teddy Bears, building models, and other cartoon. Enjoy your stay.
Rainbow brite fan since 1984.

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

Hi there, I'm dialga-brite, my main interests are Rainbow Brite, He-man/She-ra, My Little Pony, and Pokemon.

Please enjoy the boards, everyone here is super friendly! :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Dialga-Brite wrote:Hi there, I'm dialga-brite, my main interests are Rainbow Brite, He-man/She-ra, My Little Pony, and Pokemon.

Please enjoy the boards, everyone here is super friendly! :)
I can tell!! ^_^ I'm also into He-Man and I have a number of the 2002/2003 toys in my attic.

My other interests (besides RB..yes I am a guy) are anime, video games, and power rangers..

Dialga-Brite

Post by Dialga-Brite »

My other interests (besides RB..yes I am a guy) are anime, video games, and power rangers..

Nothing wrong with that, I'm a guy too! :)
Number of Pinks in my Tickled Pink Sanctuary: 56
Moonglos: 6
Dress up Rainbow Brites: 9

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

Yo! I am the J3llyb3ans. I am also a guy who likes Rainbow Brite, as well as anime. I have an interest in animation in general, but anime seems to have a special place to me.

Now and then I like to watch Power Rangers. I haven't seen the past couple series, so I would be kinda lost as to what's going on currently, although I have kept up with their original japanese versions pretty well.

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

Yeah, I was an animation major in college, and while for me series have come and gone. Rainbow seems to keep brining me back again..

As for Power Rangers, I don't know what series you stoped at. Yet the show is now 16 years old, and still going. Though the fanbase still is either really loyal, or really stupid.

J3llyb3ans

Post by J3llyb3ans »

The last Power Rangers series I followed was SPD. I thought it was good. The ending was a bit rushed.

I did see one episode of Mystic Force and a few from Operation Overdrive. Didn't care for the themesongs from those two, but from what I saw of Operation Overdrive it was quite interesting. Of Course I liked Gou Gou Sentai Boukenger, which was the series it was adapted from.

I am curious about Jungle Fury since it's adapted from Jyuuken Sentai Gekiranger, which was an absolutely awesome series.

I'm not sure what you meant by loyal or stupid, but I have an idea. lol. You pretty much get a mix of that with any fanbase, even for something that happens to be multi-generational.

Wolf Ranger

Post by Wolf Ranger »

You know..I DO have the Master Licence from Dekaranger...Got it right off of ebay too.

~Baby~Dragonfly~

Post by ~Baby~Dragonfly~ »

Welcome Welcome!
I'm Tracy, living in Kansas, mom of four chittlins, 2 dogs, 2 cats (my 2 birdies just died *sniffle)
I was born in the 70's but the 80's was the best decade ever!
My all time favorite is "Poochie", but loved rainbow brite, my little pony, care bears, He man, Shera, Gem, GI Joe, Thundercats, the list goes on and on!
As obvious by my name i LOVE dragonfies. I've been a board member for many many years now and we all love getting new members So again, Welcome!
Can you tell us a little about your self?
Ps. Welcome! hehe
"Everything Happens For A Reason"
~Baby~Dragonfly~